What you guys think about the Varis CF Ducts

:word: the rivets need to go. At least they should be black rivets.

These ducts dont guide anywhere to the brakes. They guide to the oil cooler and guides cooler air into the intake. The passeneger side is the oil cooler guide, the driver side is for the intake duct. Not sure if I wanna drop money for it tho. If u guys think it looks nice, then probably it’s worth it.

:rofl: :rofl: HA HA, u beat me to it …

john, im really doubting that you want to do it for alleged performance reasons :stuck_out_tongue:

but if you are, like others have said, at least make the rivets black

so are you guys going to poke fun at my taurus for having ducts to cool my brakes? :slight_smile:

i say go for it, they look nice and help you perform and cooling your oil help out when you are tracking you car (road course not dragstrip)

not a fan… $$$ could be spent better.

I like them if they are functional.

I would not spend a few hundred on them though. Yo could make something up for a heck of a lot less.

The best reason to buy something right thurr…

Interesting, but who are you building the car for, you or nyspeed?

:word:
How about if YOU think it looks nice then do it, who cares what other people think?

varis makes some sick parts for the EVO, i like those don’t mind all the haters

I saw these on an evo at Slick Motorsports in Ohio while checking out addicted2boots’s RX-7. I really like the way they look, especially with the huge oil cooler right behind them. I wish they made some for my car, cause I built my own scoop and it doesn’t look as good as those.

http://image58.webshots.com/158/6/72/23/424767223btOpDS_ph.jpg

totally agree, if there was a cleaner way. i dont really know about em, i like them and i dont

I like the way that looks a lot. Makes the front end look even more aggressive.