what you guys think about this house?

Freshly renovated two story home with tremendous view of the Ohio River valley from the rear deck or bedroom balcony. Move in condition. Lots of living space and a single garage.

4 Bedrooms, 1 Full Bath, 1 Half Bath
Style: Conventional
Approx. Square Footage: 1,560
Garage spots: 1
Garage Type: Attached
Year Built: 1910

Acreage: 0.07
Lot Dimensions: 30 X 100
Lot Description: Under 1/2 Acre

more pics

entirely too close to the neigbors for my taste. I’m close now but thats like on top of each other.

looking to live in it for a few years then get another house and use that as a rental…

too bad you guys hate ohio… i could show you a mansion for 185k … im talking marble floors and chandaliers on 2 acres of land

are you looking to buy a house? and how much mortgagae wise are you looking to pay? Are you looking to have everything escrowed like your taxes and Home owners. Escrowed is money placed into an acocunt that pays them (taxes and such) for you so you don’t have to worry about it and its just part of your mortgage payment

yeah thats the way were lookin at doing it… taxes here are cheap as hell… were lookin at up to 60k right now… nice houses are cheap here…

damn look at this shit…been on the market forever now…

http://www.geerrealty.com/894_Park.htm

http://www.geerrealty.com/894_Park_photos.htm

^ Gorgeous house.

wow that’s a find! if you have any specific questions PM me, i’m a banker :slight_smile: and i’ll give you no bullshit answers when your realtor starts jerkin you off (they all do)

like what? never bought a house before… someone needs to buy the second house i posted… hate to see it fall apart cause its not being used / repaired.

That’s only 50K more than I spent on my house in Whitehall. Of course my commute to work right now is 1.375 miles and that’s gotta be worth something.

yeah…talk to rookee he’s legit & will help you out.

thanks j :hs:

hannibal i just pm’d you things to look out for. remember it’s just property, not a person so don’t fall in love with “stuff” :slight_smile:

nice sniping spot, clear view of the bridge. haha! j/k

nice house but already mentioned, too close to neighbors.

whats gonna be a pain is… im not gonna be on the loan… only my gf is… so h ow do we list my income without being on the loan… i know ill be on the deed though