Whats a 99' Accord worth?

I know what NADA says…I don’t think it’s a realistic #. I am considering selling my Honda but I want to be realistic. It’s a 99’ Accord EX,auto,leather,roof,Vtec 4 banger,PWR everything, bone stock. Needs a drivers fender and fascia which I found I can buy both for around $100…At 105k miles the book says around $4k in the condition it’s in…is that realistic? Sorry no pics right now.

You could probably get close to that, yes. Hondas are like gold lately it seems. I’d say atleast 3k easy. Amsetericooooooooo

A quick autotrader search for an auto 99 accord with over 100K shows prices ranging from 3500 up to 6800 edit: Also Private sales only no dealers in the search.

Hmmmmm…might have to actually get serious.

Make sure it has its EGR set up :facepalm.

Shipping up north sucks, but if you’re in.the alb area anytime soon I can prob get ya the body parts on the cheap

$3500-$4Kish toss it up for $4500 cus peeps gonna lowball

if it was a fucking stick you wouldn’t have even had to sell it!!!

$4500 alot of people wont even call… 3500-4k firm would be a better option imo.

sorry…lol…whats it worth to you as an auto;)

its not! lol

D’oh!

Manual swap!

I got my CL in 2009 for 4500, and sold it this spring for 4600 after including the guy paying me to get it to him to test drive, then to take him to DMW. Mine was also clean as fuck. You will get good money as long as its clean! GLWS.

fix the fender and if the car has no rust then i sell that car for 4995 all day long

Yea, probably cus lowballers offer you $3k.

yeah,no rust and no tears or marks on the leather.

Oh you didnt say it had gucci leather?!?! +value :lol

if there is no rust and the car is in good shape and you fix the.fender that car does 3-3500 @ the auction

seems like the next generation older body Accords are on dealer’s lots for $3500 or so.

Honda’s and Toyota’s have stupid high resale values.