Whats a good website to sell old gold??

Dont say cash4gold because i heard there really bad. Please tell me where you have sold gold before and if you have had a good experience. Im thinking about trying cashforgoldusa.com they have really good reviews.

what…? wait…what??

theres a diffrence theres cash4gold.com and cashforgoldusa.com

difference

cash4gold is the shitty one

why not just take it to a pay shop or take it to mighty and trade it for tacos

haha :tup:

but i wonder how much of a difference there really is between 2 places that have you send your gold in an envelope through the mail to them so they can send you money in the amount of their closed-door appraisal.

I say go with mighty taco.

edit:

haha, cool popup when you close their website.

local pawn shop will give you a better price than anywhere else. Your best bet is to try and sell on craigslist or on the forum …

or a local jewelry store? they give you the going rate and you can watch them weigh it and check the carat level. i’ve gone to andrews on transit.

Andrews had a commercial I believe stating they will pay the most for your gold.

Hit up the I buy it girl.

pm missteriro man or whatever. me likes to buy up coins and gold i think

if you want to take a drive out to hamburg, i have found that ray crinzi right on main street in the village is giving the best prices.

pm me if you want more info

what are they paying for 24k right now?

i have a wack of that shit i never wear… just curious

Nobody posted this yet?

http://www.airportplazajewelers.com/Images/index_r1_c1.jpg

Why on earth would anyone want to sell their gold online? Take it somewhere local and deal with them direct. Never mail valuable shit out in return for a Pmt later that the buyer deems appropriate.

:picard:

Srsly. I thought those companies would be out of business by now, but I still keep seeing commercials.

:shrug: maybe the really old are falling for this? Or maybe it’s easier to sell stolen jewelery this way.

Selling jewelry or bullion/coins?

En Why Spee Duh Dot Kom.

Are you selling old gold so you can buy that pocketbike/go-kart?