whats everyone listening too

i still listen to the same shit i always have:

dialated peoples

big L

cannibal ox

del

oh and i think that new eminem cd sucks ass. i really hope it was a dummy release and most of thoes songs really wont be on the album. i mean for eminem saying its gonna be his last album and then come out with some shitty songs about christopher reeves and shit just doesnt seem right to me.

Afterhours DJ is spinning right now on my iTunes. :cool:

em is market driven rap like young buck, lil john ect.its pretty good, but not as good as hiphop stuff like dialated,del ect . its not ment to.the album is not a dummy and has about 4 standout tracks i like alot.
like kolar i listen to old school rap as well
just today was
club music
louis logic
chino xl
and anything by the high and mighty

currently listening to my exhaust leak because my intermediate pipe broke in half…

well what i ment if you listened to his prevous albums he would have that one gay song they play out on the radio and the rest would be good at least lyrically. em is a brilliant lyricist and some tracks on that cd i like. number 4 is good and 14. i cant really remember off the top of my head but i guess i was just expecting more from him than some mainstream shitty album.

yup and he plays the same drabb crap every album

If you can fire out over 12 songs on a album less then a year after your last it doesn’t take too much to make your music. hence the reason hip-hop/rap is :greddy:

most bands that play off time stuff take up to 2 years to put out an album and it is lucky if it has 12 songs on it

Cradle Of Filth - Nymphetamine - Gilded Cunt

" you’ve been braggin to your friends sayin eazy e know how to fuuuuuuuck, so bring your ass in here and gimmie some so i can bust a nuuuuuut"

currently unearth in the cd player.
also listening to alot of fear factory, killswitch engaged, in flames, metallica, and some random techno stuff from the warp brothers.

brotha lynch hung season of da sickness.mr doctor…eazy e…new eminem suck balls like all white rappers…WE WANT EAZY

EAZY E IS THE SHIT

Nutz on ya chin :bj:

there are plenty of amazing white rappers like cage, necro, sage francis, atmosphere ect…

i listen to mp3’s mostly…

mr eon, the beastie boys,

It’s a new song called:

“Whitey’s g/f moaning”

It’s usually on late at night after she didn’t get enough from him…

:hitit:

oh snap!!! :bowrofl:

the new social d and my buddies band 706 union… they are a rockabilly bnd that 2 of my buddies started… one playes stand up and the other lead guitar…if you like blues/country /rockabilly come out and see them they play the mamoth pub alot.

:1320: like the starter

ac/dc-back in black
franz ferdinand
velvet revolver
red hot chili peppers-greatest hits