whats everyone listening too

i can’t believe anyone can listen to Franz Ferdinand. I can usually make it through about .5 seconds of that crap, then it has to go. :blanyer:

LOL @ white rappers… thats about the same as white NBA players, sure there may be some ok ones but who gives a fuck.

“now i’mma take out sugga stomp down tha row, since dre is a bitch pimp slap dat ho .baaaaaaby…”

“empty your pockets and do it slow, take everything you got and lay it on the fuckin floor, don;t make me have to set and example today, and blow one of you crazy motherfuckers away”

yea i mean its not like some of the greatest basketball players ever were white or anything? :blanyer:

:cookie:

larry bird and pistol pete, now STFU mr 48 posts nOob.

Linkin Park and JayZ - NumbEncore

:doh: how can you evan think about saying somthing like that, after this years olympics. Our NBA streetballers got :owned: by people who know how to play the game, without travelin and makin one three out of tweenty five :greddy:

still alexisonfire- straight edge post hardcore is the shit

johnny cash…

Don’t you have a parking lot to hang out in and get shot at?

:rofl:

don’t make take away your walker so you can’t leave home old man.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmk this old will own u!!! :jerkit:

is that with or without cane

u took my cane & stuck it in ur ass!!!:idb:

i wasn’t talkin to you, find a new hobby rather than fuckin with me all day. :finger2:

:crying:

i am well aware that some of the best basketball players were white. thats what i was saying. you made the comment that there isnt hardly any good ones. i guess you didnt get the sarcasm? and if you must refer to my 48 posts to judge me on anything other than i just joined the board you are a moron. which is becoming more evident the more posts i read of yours.

you ain’t got your stripes yet, shut up and put in work.

there are a lot of white guys tearing it up in the League right now