whats everyone listening too

Just what we need, more thugs in fucking sports…

Wonder how long before we have our first felony convict released to play sports then goes back jail in the offseason…

ray lewis :dunno:

Jamal Lewis

basketball sucks, its not the same sport, actaully none of the sports are the same. they all changed to entertain more. Baseball sucks, too much hitting, they need to raise the mound back up, don’t wind the balls so tight and not accpet stadiums like SBC park in san fransico with its 307 ft right field.

tonya harding :dunno:

well thats whats its for…entertainment…sports players are entertainers.

but i do agree that ballparks are getting too small…i think the field should have to be a regulation size

it was enteraining but people got gready and it became about the off the field stuff and all about the player rather than the team. you think with todays training, small parks, ping pong balls, watered down pitching that babe ruth wouldn’t have hit a thousand homers. i mean the guy played drunk half the time… but DON"T believe he was fat and overwieight. thats a hollywood lie. they portrayed him as a broken down bum by the time he came to forbes field but infact i have the newpaper picture from that day and it shows him sliding into third with his cleats up…

well you have to take the good with the bad…

i don’t follow baseball as much as i did when i was younger so i can’t talk much about it

there are some players that are asses & some who are all about the game & team play. Then there are those players who can do both…have drama off the field/court & bring their A-game to the court/field.

yep forgot about her

Sublime