what's for lunch?

:rofl: :rofl:

that would have been more funny had i seen it before i left to drop off a care package. see below you posted after i had already left.

Welcome, eurodad.
You last visited: Today at 12:28 PM

how many people pmā€™ed pewter for my motor?:weak:

pizza and italian hoagie from local joint, wings would have been nice. Interested in delivery to first bass?

Iā€™m craving Mexican hard lately.

I wish there was a Chipotle closer to me, that one out in Robinson is just too long to drive for a burrito. I may have to hit up El Campesino for dinner.

they just built one in oakland on forbesā€¦ donā€™t think itā€™s quite open yet

I used to work in Sq. Hill and was stoked because I knew they were putting one there, it just didnā€™t open up in time.

It will be nice when it is open though, Oakland isnā€™t that far. The downside will be that the line will always be out the door. I predict that the Oakland Qdoba will go out of business sometime after Chipotle goes in.

dude you eat more wings than anybody i knowā€¦ on a side note i live up the street where are mine?

i never see the van there which means you must work 24/7

I hope you managed to get your list done in between eating wings which are not on the core plan.

mmmm I wish they were! I do have the core onion rings and french fries as often as I can! YUMMY!

you cant eat wings ur on a diet

no, he clearly stated that on tuesday he could eat arizona ranch wings

no no its normally there on sundays but other than that yea pretty much

i look when i go by in my truck, one of these days when all the vehicles are there iā€™m gonna restripe the road for ya