What's Going On

Im always willing to help out a friend in need. I do what I can. :smiley:

Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
1.) Yes, I know I drive a Mustang. I am fully aware of what I drive. I make the payments for it and the insurance every month. Its not a physical extension of my DICK, Its my car. I made a concious decision to buy a Mustang, thanks.

2.) If you read my post, you would notice those little marks around said Muscle Car, that looked something like these " " . Those are quotation marks. They were used to paraphrase the term Muscle Car since I am well aware that many people find it questionable and/or objectional to label a Mustang (new ones) a “muscle car”.

You might find yourself pissed because your manufacturer has since discontinued the production of your car. Get over it. :finger: :booty: :smiley:

A mustang is not a muscle car :rolleyes:
New or Old :eek:

welcome :cool:

And Pewter, not knowing what you have done to your ride, it could be bone stock and I still wouldnt be dumb enough to run against you. I learned my lesson early on against a Z28 that made me look silly on Monroeville Blvd. a few days after I bought my car. That sort of thing is going to have to wait until I can get it supercharged.

yeah pewter wait til he gets his ride supercharged then it should get you well it would prob be close.

maybe if it was all wheel drive LOL j/k pewter. i know im a fuck head

And Pewter, not knowing what you have done to your ride, it could be bone stock and I still wouldnt be dumb enough to run against you. I learned my lesson early on against a Z28 that made me look silly on Monroeville Blvd. a few days after I bought my car. That sort of thing is going to have to wait until I can get it supercharged & A LOT MORE.
:smiley: :tounge: :wink:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
yeah pewter wait til he gets his ride supercharged then it should get you well it would prob be close.

maybe if it was all wheel drive LOL j/k pewter. i know im a fuck head
bring that awd!!!:tounge:

I’m going to let that one go, and just assume that you are currently under the influence. To totally discredit Mustangs of old as not being a part of the muscle car era is simply idiotic. have another one :beer:

can’t we all just get along??? :frowning:

they were build for the lady’s!!!:smiley: :tounge:

I’m going to let that one go, and just assume that you are currently under the influence. To totally discredit Mustangs of old as not being a part of the muscle car era is simply idiotic. have another one :beer:

Nope :tounge:

Not a Muscle car

Originally posted by huskysgrl
can’t we all just get along??? :frowning:
:3some: umewife:cool:

Originally posted by Pewterss
they were build for the lady’s!!!:smiley: :tounge:

AMEN to that my mommy has one a drop top bling bling

We are getting along, cant you see? Ive been on these boards for like 10 minutes and im already having wonderful round table discussions about Ford’s contributions to automotive history. Look at all the friends I’m making!! :itr41: :smiley:

We are getting along, cant you see? Ive been on these boards for like 10 minutes and im already having wonderful round table discussions about Ford’s contributions to automotive history. Look at all the friends I’m making!! :itr41: :smiley:
:grouphug:

Did you just call me sis??? :eek:

just messing with ya… your more of a brother to me than my own family sometimes. :slight_smile:

Glad to see that you aren’t takin this to heart.

you may not understand that we really are makin fun of you :tounge: :tounge: :tounge: :wink:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
Did you just call me sis??? :eek:

just messing with ya… your more of a brother to me than my own family sometimes. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by Pewterss
:3some: umewife:cool:

I feel all warm and fuzzy:kiss:

I feel all warm and fuzzy on my chin!!!:kiss:
ball sack???:eek3: :tounge: :tounge: