What's Going On

Hello Pittspeed, Noob here. Several of you already know me, but for those that don’t I’m Mike T’s brother (a.k.a Sight N’ Sound). My name is Matt, I drive a 2002 Mustang GT. Mike told me to get on here because there was significantly less Uncle Bens and more V8’s than some other sites… again, Hi. :burnout:

BTW - DarkStar, those are my nuts you were posting

:crying: :crying: not another mustang

welcome

welcome :smiley:

Too many Mustangs on here already?

welcome:beer:

stangs:rolleyes:

Just so everyone knows, Im not unrealistic when it comes to what my car can do. I’m not some over privledged little shit from high school that mommy and daddy thought a “muscle car” would help their image. I know my car isnt the fastest kid on the block, but I take my share of lunch money from over zealous ricers :smiley:

Hi Matt… :cool:

And welcome. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by TrueBlueGT
Just so everyone knows, Im not unrealistic when it comes to what my car can do. I’m not some over privledged little shit from high school that mommy and daddy thought a “muscle car” would help their image. I know my car isnt the fastest kid on the block, but I take my share of lunch money from over zealous ricers :smiley:
bring it & get my lunch money!!!:smiley: :tounge:

pewter is actually a closet mustang fan:eek3:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls
:rant: :rant: :rant:

Originally posted by VictorSmalls

:owned:

Originally posted by flyinglow57
:owned:
:jerkit: :jerkit:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
did u realies u drive a mustang!!!:smiley:

That doesn’t mean that he can’t laugh about it! :wink:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
That doesn’t mean that he can’t laugh about it! :wink:
:tounge:

Muscle car :confused: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :itr41:

Originally posted by Shaggy
Muscle car :confused: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :itr41: :itr41:

i use to have one :frowning:

yeah pewter i know it was a lt1 but it was close to a muscle car:tounge:

1.) Yes, I know I drive a Mustang. I am fully aware of what I drive. I make the payments for it and the insurance every month. Its not a physical extension of my DICK, Its my car. I made a concious decision to buy a Mustang, thanks.

2.) If you read my post, you would notice those little marks around said Muscle Car, that looked something like these " " . Those are quotation marks. They were used to paraphrase the term Muscle Car since I am well aware that many people find it questionable and/or objectional to label a Mustang (new ones) a “muscle car”.

You might find yourself pissed because your manufacturer has since discontinued the production of your car. Get over it. :finger: :booty: :smiley:

1.) Yes, I know I drive a Mustang. I am fully aware of what I drive. I make the payments for it and the insurance every month. Its not a physical extension of my DICK, Its my car. I made a concious decision to buy a Mustang, thanks.

2.) If you read my post, you would notice those little marks around said Muscle Car, that looked something like these " " . Those are quotation marks. They were used to paraphrase the term Muscle Car since I am well aware that many people find it questionable and/or objectional to label a Mustang (new ones) a “muscle car”.

You might find yourself pissed because your manufacturer has since discontinued the production of your car. Get over it. :finger: :booty: :smiley:
thanks for the schooling!!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: but u know i found out about three years ago they wasnt making it anymore!!!glad u told me ,cause i forgot!!!:rolleyes: :jerkit: :grouphug: