Whats the best bang for the buck performance car......

Ive got no idea what Ive got into it. Probably atleast 12-15k unfortunately.

WIN!

:rofl What? You counter-fail!

Ya’ll can spell, but what about grammar ya fucking tards. He forgot the apostrophe in don’t too. :rofl

Oh please, you know I’m kidding around. I could care less about this shit anyhow.

LOL at rumors… even if I did start them… Smokin, thanks for the props…

Wayne… how about a N/A supra / roller and a LSX swap.

hey now.

youre high as a kite! E46 M3, thats not beat ~20k
then choose from the following

(01-06) BMW M3 Stage 1 - Left Hand Drive - Non SMG (Clearance) $13,500.00

01-06) BMW M3 Stage 2 - Left Hand Drive - Non SMG
+
01-06) BMW M3 Stage 2 to 2.5 Upgrade $7,495.00

-or-

01-06) BMW M3 Stage 2 to 3 Upgrade $17,495.00
$18,490.00

(01-06) BMW M3 Stage 3 - Left Hand Drive - Non SMG $31,995.00

(01-06) BMW M3 Stage 4 - Left Hand Drive - Non SMG $44,745.00

and ill throw this in for good measure

geo storm

hes just big boned

:rofl

College is for losers.

<<<UA Class of 2013

E46 M3 with HPF be a fun car.

I am no longer in the market. Thanks guys!

so what does this mean??

did you buy a car or are keeping yours?

keeping mine! i went to look at a red cobra last week and it was in way worse shape than mine. Couldn’t make Jammers car happen, so I’ll just hang on to this one and spend moar $$.

good.

I just freak out when I wash it. That’s what started this to begin with. I do love the car though.

Car looks sick wayne, im glad you decided to keep it. It sounds excellent. Was hilarious when i saw you yesterday. I was on new karner, saw you pull onto central and im thinking YES something to play with, until i pull up and see the license plate. I was like FML this kid can actually drive his car. I would have fucked around/cruised longer but i had to turn into northway mall, was on my way to meet sam at target.

:rofl :rofl :rofl

damnit man, i’m about done breaking in the clutch and was itching for a run too. it was def good to see you out with it, i love the blackouts in person!!! gonna do mine soon :slight_smile:

Yeah i knew we couldnt do much because of that, too much traffic as well. We’ll get some runs off sometime. We gotta meet up sometime, that weird sound came back, but its intermittent. VERY strange. Car acts totally fine though. Plus, I have to show you something else. (no worries its good)

NICE! You should, Adam’s Mach 1 tails were perfect. Talk to him on how he did his. I like them in person too, as i said they looked bad in pics. Ive still had a few haters, but for the most part everyone has liked them in person.