whats the fastest you ever went in mph???

no bs… lol. he never dynod it but he estimated somewhere at or above 500hp and obviously different gearing in the tranny. he didnt build the car (he tinkered with it) but he bought it off some “slowboyracing” guy in harrisburg. i think the kid that sold it to him went to pitt also a few years back. i wonder if hes on here.

anyways he hit that speed in a long, slightly down hill section… so i prolly wouldnt have done that on flat. he had some 20g turbo at 28 psi. waht i remember about that car is that from a roll it could spin the wheels no problem in second (which was geared up also) on z rated tires, but it wouldnt spool until reaaaaal late.

if that guy is on here who sold my buddy that car (black ES frontwheel drive model with a cyclone motor build) let me know, maybe you can post pics.

and as for the speedo error, we gauged mph from the tach, since the speed doesnt go near that. also, it not a 93, i messed that up, its the body style before that. i think 91, whatever model did not have flip up headlights… ill ask him next time hes on AIM