whats the fastest you ever went in mph???

105-108 the GA shuts off after that. But up around 140 as a passanger in a mustang.

140+ in my friend’s turbo IS300
120+ in a friend’s T3/T4 B16a CRX (speedo goes up to 120 but the needle was about an inch past that… actual speed was probably closer to 130-135)
120 in the Civic

155-160 ish 6000 rpms in 5th gear… calculated to about that. I let off… pretty fast, didn’t want a ticket. Not to mention I had luggage, 2 drag radials, jack/jackstands and my tool box in the car with me. A clear stretch I couldn’t resist.

BULL FUCKING SHIT JAY! Well maybe it is true, u might have one in the “other” bay of ur garage behind ur cobra thats parked mext to your Z06 and the camaro SS that is in peices in the back…

(my cars)
80+ in my old 88blazer(ran out of speedo)
115 in the aveo(speed limiter)
118 in the neon until the speed limiter kicked in…engine amazingly was still pulling…
(rentals…shhhh)
05 malibu-112
02 sable - 122
2001 malibu -120

but i seriously need to get over my young driver days…shit gets scary once in a while

mine cuts at 120. 135-140 as a passenger

about 3 miles of almost straight away. had the WS6 pegged and still pulling. so I am guessing 160ish.

but the trick is you have to ride down one side say going south and look for cops. then turn around and go North back the other way. then just continue on up past arona rd. exit and there is a lot more straight aways.

I used to have a 97 GA GT…I was on 79 going across the border of WV and PA…huge straight…shut off at like 107…I was like wtf the rpms were only at like 4K…haha that was a sweet machine

130 in my old avenger
like 70-80 in the stang but i’ve not tried to see how fast it will go yet.

121mph at the top of 4th in my integra. took place on a back road in ohio. ran out of road before i could get into 5th. car handled just fine.

haha i had an aveo and a neon rentals also, i had the aveo up to 114 and it shut off and the neon up to 119 and it shut off

i had my sebring up to 129 and it shut off but that was with a really bad over drive which would work half the time and not work the other half

we had my friends sebring to 120 and let off… i was surprised it went that fast and wasnt limited to 110 or something

I went 120 in the c5 a couple times now, and it feels really stable. The vette is still pulling pretty hard at 120.

I had my 88 Fiero Formula pegged at 120 (speedo stopped), so I’m guessing I made it to 123-125 but I have no clue for sure. The funny thing about the Fiero is that the headlights pop open at around 100 and it scares the CRAP out of you!

150 give or take a few in the EVO. still pullin car felt stable, would like to max it atleast 1 time sometime!

135 in the '92 Civic with a stock D16Z6.
115 in the '89 Civic with a 4 speed and about 70hp.
120 in the '97 CL.

i did 120 in my accord plenty of times but its governer limited.it pulls hard till it cuts off.

1958 or the time i went back to 1806 as well…

![http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ur mom.jpg](http://www.pittspeed.com/uploaded/ur mom.jpg)

it doesnt look like its fluxing.

The blender power system wasn’t working right that day, it was refusing to take the empty beer cans and bananas:doh:

http://www.unwiredadventures.com/photos/mobile_blogg/image_119.jpg