whats the fastest you ever went in mph???

this might just be a guess but wouldnt it make a difference if they are flyin into or with the jetstream. maybe they can hit in the 600s flying east.

i went right around 140 in the daytona racing someone on the way to prp couple yrs ago. sunroof out and windows down, waaaayyy scary, especially after i did it and remembered i had fn worn out snow tires on the rears. woooowww, probably good for about 90mph haha. never do that again.

162+ in a CORVETTE ZR1

On the parkway between the Ft. Pitt and SQ. Hill tunnels at 3am on a Sunday.

This was a long time ago.

MMMM ZR1…badass machine

about 140ish, civic speedometers stop at 130 and i was about 1/2" past that… in a 95 civic w/ gsr swap on the old school days of parkway runs, to be 17 and stupid again…

175 in the Z06. She was still pulling hard too but I ran out of road and bawlz. Doing the math redline (7k RPM for my motor) in 5th gear will be 198MPH. I think it’ll make it there. Power drops off a bit after about 6,600 but not much at all. I think it’d pull to 198 but I’m not about to try.

-TJ

yeah 198 is pretttty damn fast… need a real nice peice of road for that. play it safe…175 is good enough

155mph on route 8 in OH. 98 Cobra with the top down.

165mph driving a Lamborghini Galardo. Could have pushed it MUCH faster but it wasn’t my car… the owner has a video of him doing 210+.

well had the EVO out earlier today runnin with a couple other EVO friends. decided to stay in it one time and got her to 165mph with room to spare but figured that was enough. videos of today should be up soon

138MPH in the WRX on I-70

Roughly 145 in my old 90 TSi AWD. i think my current dsm has gone 65mph… on a trailer… man i hope this thing runs soon.

I feel weak posting it here. but I’ve gone about 125 in my 2002 civic. damn I feel lame. hopefully with the mods I do to it I can maybe post a faster number here.

170ish in my buddies 944 turbo s…while taking a bend.

Musta had some serious mods to it? That’s pretty fast for a 250hp (stock) vehicle.