whats the most reliable baller ass car for 25k

http://ls1tech.com/forums/vehicle-classifieds/1609834-2006-tr-m6-gto-476whp-425trq.html

He said luxury.

he should definitely buy a charger then.

I wasnt trying to be an asshole i was just saying he said luxury.

If i was trying to be an asshole id say that he should have his girlfriend cosign loans for him so he can buy a bass boat and a used truck and sit on the lake catching sunfish when hes not doing anything else productive with his life.

just buy a smart car.

If i had 25k and was looking for a fun car… i’d buy an S2K and do nice suspension, CF hardtop, and a supercharger kit with some nice wheels. Be a fun reliable car for 25k.

Newer srt 8 300?

he did have one of those at one point

I know someone already mentioned it but an NSX would be a good choice. 25k could get you a nice early 90s ones. They are very reliable and have no problem with high mileage like any other Honda. Mine has 115k with no issues, even with the turbo setup on it now. Haven’t had to repair anything. Cost for parts are reasonable as well if stuff did need replacing.

nsx is a baller ass car, and it’s one of those timeless cars, it’ll always be in style and always be in high demand when you go to sell it in 6 months lol

there nice but fucking retaaarrdded expensive for what they are…

they hold their value though, that’s very key

especially for me lol… i like to buy a car and sell it in 8 months for the same price i bought it for with 30k more on it haha

that’s what i’m saying!

wtf are you talking about?

first off, she is my WIFE.

2nd, I bought my bass boat cash, nice try.

2nd, truck is under my name you fool, and yah it is used, but still NADA values for $24k…wasnt your car used? 95% of this forum owns a used car.

not doing anything productive with his life? 26 years old. Has a house, married, co-owner of a business and soon to have kids.

yah, so how are you making out? You really know NOTHING about my life, so dont act like you do. The only thing you have is to make fun of me for enjoying fishing. Pretty funny. Get some new, accurate information if you are going to come after me, at all.

c5z or a evo IX SE, i know you said they might be “kid-ish” lol

I bought a gay but reliable daily for now, prolly wait till summer and get a nice summer car… And i KNEEWWW youd read this lol… Didnt mean it offensive, yours is actually like the dad of my car, but im getting out of the scene and getting into the more luxury/exotic aspect of cars… And a million people have corvettes, I like something thats different and not seen every day… Lotus/viper/older ferarri 355, shit like that, thats somewhat affordable.

That’s probably a good move. Who wants a REALLY nice car in winter?

If it has heated seats, working heat, all wheel drive, and snow tires, I’m happy. Other than that, I couldn’t care less for winter.

Lol