Whats up everyone...

Welcome

I know what your S4 looks like, you got a great deal on it. :slight_smile: I don’t want to drop…or mod that car at all. Once I start it won’t stop…so I continue to throw money at the WRX, haha. That said, my lust for keeping the car stock meant sourcing out stock wheels for it since it didn’t come with them. I ended up finding a set and then having to spend $400 to have them refinished.

Hope to see you all around. junoirj, you won’t be seeing my car in the Clement parking lot any more though. I moved up to South Lake.

Hey mike whatup! Bugeyes BLOW! :wink:

[QUOTE=N’CTRL]I know what your S4 looks like, you got a great deal on it. :slight_smile: I don’t want to drop…or mod that car at all. Once I start it won’t stop…so I continue to throw money at the WRX, haha. That said, my lust for keeping the car stock meant sourcing out stock wheels for it since it didn’t come with them. I ended up finding a set and then having to spend $400 to have them refinished.

[QUOTE]

I still think you should put some springs on it, its gotta have tons of body roll with the stock suspension. My car handles quite nice with H&Rs and bilsteins, plus it just looks sooooo much butter.

Whats up, your car looks great. To bad you dont get to enjoy it in the winter here.
:tup:

welcome

Yaa, but I don’t mind the body roll. The car feels amazing on the 7 hour drive to/from here and I don’t want to ruin that, it cruises like no other. I also don’t mind the ground clearance when the snow falls, etc. It’s a break from having to take every driveway at an angle with the Subie.

As for not enjoying a winter up here with the WRX, I can’t agree with you there. The car has been through 3 winters with snow tires back home, and the thing is a blast to drive in the snow. The main thing holding me back from keeping it up here (other than ground clearance) is how the DOT takes care of the roads when it snows. They are like crack heads with the salt, they lay it down at every opertunity, even in the lightest of snows. Back home, they’d use sand if it wasn’t a bad storm, so it wasn’t so bad.

What’s up N’CTRL

<—Im from buffaloscooby as well

Joe

welcome :wave:

Bug-eyes are :gay:

:wink: