whats up everyone!!!

Hello eveyone just wanted to introduce myself names Craig but alot of people call me Brody. I have a few different whips the first is 94 nissan d21 pickup with a small lift, next is a 1995 240sx (soon will have a nasty little ls1/t56 combo in it!!!) and in the process of buying a 2006 f-250 deisel. looking forward to meeting/racing all who are game!!!

sup BRODY

sup CRAIG

wat up DAI DAI

So why do some people call you Brody?

Craig not a good enough name for them?

What do your parents think about the fact that your friends hate the name they gave you?

Which do you prefer? Craig or Brody?

Would you ever consider a legal name change?

u wanna race me craigbrody?

welcome

welcome :wave:

welcome, pics of the 240?

AWWWW you all make me feel so welcome and gay like lance! Sorry B! And to respond to 2turboz my parents are the ones who came up with brody. Ya see the last names brodfuehrer and brody is just easier. we’ll just stick with Brody.

:frowning:

Fuck you, Craig.

:tup: to the ls1 project and giving up on that cursed turbo setup.

I would love to race you maxwell! once its back together :frowning:

HOLLER! Sup Craig get off the computer and go throw that LS1 in the car already. Make sure you post pics of the build/make a build thread.

omgz its craig…

remember that time turbols1s car blew up outside your house :lol:

Here are some pics for whoever is interested ill take more of the goodies when they arrive.

yeah i remember whats up. whats your name again i wanna say Bill

Not bill

Why dont you ditch the army and come help me!

Oh yeah you suck at life drew!!!

Whats your name LZ?

He’s the read headed guy that used to be cool and own an LS1. Justin.

And Drew, did you change his sig, or did Craig confess his man-love for me? Now I feel weird that we shared a tent in Letchworth. :gay2: