Whats with all the Vespas???

I saw at least 10-15 of them on Carson Sat. night. I mean, its cool I guess, but I’m not out resurecting the Mod movement anytime soon.

:huh: explain please

maybe pittsburgh is trying to gain the public vote to build an aquaduct or some shit…

Vespa is a Euro scooter company. They were huge in the sixties and seventies. Recently I’ve seen many ppl in the city riding/fixing them up. Not new Vespas but vintage old school ones. Just wondered what was going on with that?

i dunno, haven’t really noticed it. are these like the scooter pauley shore used in “Encino Man”??

Theres a vespa shop on fifth and oakland ave. Fucking eurotrash.

The reason why you’ve been seeing a lot of them is because there is a new vespa dealership in the Pitt campus. PItt students cant afford them because they are 4k brand new but I’ve seen a bunch of CMU people riding around campus in them.

I guess the Vespa dealer in oakland also sevices the old school vespas. I think its just trendy cause the sell matching clothes and accesories for the bike. I saw a helmet bag they were selling for 400bucks. thats whack!

those things are :greddy: as fawk

Originally posted by 1320
those things are :greddy: as fawk
were’s yours at than???:greddy:

Originally posted by Pewterss
were’s yours at than???:greddy:

granted, they arent as gay as ls1’s but close…

Originally posted by quiksilverado
they may be as gay as imports tho, you got a figure they have around the
same displacement

come on down…im sure there are about 5 imports sitting at the garage right now that will hand you your ass.

come on down…im sure there are about 5 imports sitting at the garage right now that will hand you your ass.

in the garage or outside&yours not 1 of those:D

arent these like mopeds :confused:

Originally posted by quiksilverado
they may be as gay as imports tho, you got a figure they have around the
same displacement

dude you have a flowmaster on a cavvy and still sounds like a Import…

word i want one

Originally posted by Shaggy
arent these like mopeds :confused:

Yeah they kind of look like mopeds but w/out he pedals.

Cool, this answered my question b/c I saw a bunch of them in the college sections of shadyside/point breeze too. I didnt know there was a dealer in Oakland.

i would rock one

Originally posted by whitey
i would rock one
while ur put’en on ur turbo?

Originally posted by Pewterss
in the garage or outside&yours not 1 of those:D

we’ll see about that :angel:

we’ll see about that :angel:
what year??:eek3: