Whats your favorite Top Gear Episode?

My favorite episodes are splite between the one when they cross africa and drove across the Makagadikgadi plan And the first time they came to america and got chased by red necks for having hillary for president on there vehicles along with some other things lol.

So what are your favorite episodes???

In order, probably:
Polar Special
Africa (OLIVER!!!)
Vietnam
The South America one where they almost fell off that cliff
Best roads cruise
Home made amphibious cars, 1 and 2.
Home made limos.

I reserve the right to edit my list though as others posts ones I’m forgetting. :slight_smile:

stelvieo(sp?) pass

oh man sooo many good ones…

Trip To America was Great…
911 GT3 RS Test Episode
Enzo Test Episode
Grannys Doing Burnouts
Finding the Greatest Driving Road Episode…

Search for the best road in the world hands down.

It kind of pisses me off that this has been up since 2pm on an “automotive” site and only has 4 replies. I thought this was going to be a great topic that would get me playing some old top gears I had forgotten about tonight. :frowning:

i got all of them on DVD…might have to watch some tonight

Top Gear Ground Force
Africa - Oliver!!!
Drive from Miami to NO
Search for the worlds best road
Driving the ZR1, CTS-V and Challenger SRT at Bonneville
Making the VW Ciraco commercial
North Pole trek

Those are in no particular order.

Oh man, I only finally began watching some of these in the last year but have been addicted ever since. Probably my most favorites would be:

British Leyland car tests (filling them with water LMAO!)
Police Car challenge
Supercar MPG comparison
North Pole
Africa
Search for the world’s best road

The top 3 on that list there just had me dying laughing so hard for some of the things they did.

indeed i thought it would be a good topic too. its a great show if you love cars!

polar special was a great one

Polar, Africa & Bolivia. All the specials are amazing actually. I’d rather see 1 of their specials per season then all the car review / stig test times stuff.

In no specific order.

Amphibious car 1 and 2
Vietnam
alfa Romeo challenge

this is my favorite show and if it is on I am watching it

I really like the MM SLR vs. the boat, the 612 Ferarri Scaletti vs. the airplane and the Veyron vs. the little airplane

i still like when they tried to kill that little toyota pickup

My favorite is probably the Africa Special, Polar Special in 720p is a very close second. I agree, the Specials are simply amazing filmmaking.

The episode that got me into TG featured a little Lotus… and one evil AH-64A Apache gunship. I can still recall Jeremy’s intro for the clip, they way he annunciated the phrase - “this is it. The Exige” - and the way the Apache rose mavolently into the air.

ugggggghhhhhhh, goosebumps son, goosebumps

season 10 episode 10

1)24 Hours Race with their diesel Bimmer! (also to sort of go along with this is the ep. with the tractors)

Runners Up in no order;
Africa
the lorry challenges
the limos

Couple screen caps of My Top Gear Collection :slight_smile:

Every episode Seasons 1-14 + all the specials. Season 14 all in HD.

same here lol