What's your next daily gonna be?

Mine’s going to be a used 3 series. All the German goodness I love about my Jetta plus RWD and even better German goodness!

Ich mochte mit dem Bayirsche Motoren Werke auto fahren!

waiting for that 08 integra

I would like either a Tahoe, a Murano, or an X5… not sure. I have other plans first

Just got the Rex so I’m not worried about it right now.

I will probably go with another Subaru in the future or if I need to roll with a little more class then definately something like an A6

realistically i would like to get an a4 avant, b5 or newer

Wagons = pimp

Realistically
MK4 Jetta Vr
I like jettas :shrug:

its weird i have a strange fetish for them this year

at the pittsburgh auto show their was an 06 saab 9-3 wagon, i couldnt get away from it lol

just bought it:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v308/jetta8v/000000DSC00619.jpg

'99 New Beetle TDI. i have driven it 250 miles in the past 2 days and used < a quarter tank of fuel. just wait until this summer when the biodiesel project goes down… it is going to cost me nearly nothing to drive around and have cleaner emissions :slight_smile:

:wiggle::tup::tup::tup::wiggle:

nice

E46 M3 :slight_smile:

Glassware has been expensive even with some “donations” compliments of a certain chem department (OLD burettes with glass stopcocks…nobody uses them), and you can’t use much else other than stainless. Be careful with joints/grease. Recovering the methanol is a bit of a trick. Interesting.

You’re going to have a lot more water in it than you expect (especially if you use the oil from restaurants), and it’s not going to cost you nearly nothing when you factor in the time spent making it. Granted that you can become pretty efficient once you know what you’re doing.

My next car won’t be until I graduate from college. Which could be 3 years, 5 years, or 6 years from now :slight_smile: Yes, the Accord is going to have to last that long!

Possibly 02-03 Maxima or 03-04 Spec V

volvo

A Silverado/Sierra but not until after college

im lookin to get an srt4 as a dailey driver after i finish my neon

double you
arrrrrrr
exxxxxxxxx

just got a 91 eagle talon tsi awd automatic for my new dd.

probably because i’m rubbing off on you.

i’d like a B5 A4 avant, but i’ll probably rock an e30 325. maybe an e36 if i have a good fiscal year.

yea look whos talkin about rubbing off, now your hardcore bmw, traitor!!!