Whats your next project car gonna be?

1995 impreza L
w/ usdm 2.5ltr STi with rotated gt35r kit
stock exterior except lighting upgrades…mmmmm sleepy goodness
…oooor im just going to wait until i have buku$ and import a 2002 STi and proceed to rotate mount a gt35r from there

from the vette i’d have to go upward from here … maybe a new z06 … maybe a viper …

Real: 92 Talon
Future: FD :snky:

all depends on if i can get a loan or not for something outside of 5 years…

:smiley: nice choices

next street toy will be a vette, and thats when the TA turns into a track only car.

one of them will be a reality… which one depends on the availability of the other. :wink:

03 wrx ,or a corvette

the next realistic car i would love to build is a 02ish ws6, hands down.

if i went to import id like to do something late 70’s, early 80s jdm

Daytona Super Coupe, 66/67 Nova, or 65/66 Mustang

my next sweet car will be a ferrari, when you see the lotus for sale, this is why.

240Z with an RB26
510 with a built KA24
and there’s something in me that still wants to do an SR into a 94 or earlier 240SX

So… do you think I like Nissan? Or is it just a coincidence?

fox body mustang (realistic) or some crazy ass Viper

Sold my Del sol today, im gonna get a crx and make it a clean stock lookin car, with a strong motor. Black crx with maybe some bronze rims.

I am finishing my current pain in the ass FD first then maybe an SC300 with a 2JZ swap.

V6 Mustang, with engine/supercharger from my SHO. :snky:

Either some sort of cheap vert like a Foxstang, old Miata, or hell by the time I have that much discretionary income again I could probably pick up an old Solstice. Mortgage>Me. Or I’ll get back into the motorcycle game. Probably the latter if I can convince my fiance to not plan my funeral every time I go out. So much cheaper and more fun to me…

Probably a AC Cobra Replica, some of the kits allow you to do them to exact specs that the originals had. I hated the kits that had fiero like interiors and such, you can now get the kits with the original lucas style gauges and other replicated items.
Factory five makes a quality kit for about 10K, maybe when I have some extra loot I might just have to make one.

http://www.factoryfive.com/table/ffrkits/roadster/images/2563ccrop.jpg

I second the AC Cobra, but my Dad and I already built one. So, If I was to do one for myself, I would probably do a Daytona Coupe.

As for the realist portion in me, I already have my project car.

PoopRA- i like that idea… my next project will have 4+ bedrooms