wheel polishing tools

i kinda am lazy but want to polish my iroc wheels. by hand and sand paper i did get one cleaned up of scratches and should polish up nice but it took forever. my question is were and what tools do i need to make this easier. i bought a dremel tool so if there is something i could buy for it that would be great i also have a decent air compressor if i need to buy something it.

What finish are they? Aluminum I take it?

Check this out bud.

yes

You may need a polishing pad on a grinder if you have compressed air, if the sanding marks are bad. As for the rest, Mother’s Aluminum Polish, and Eagle One Nevr-Dull works well, too.

i have used an air grinder and a polishing wheel from home depot or lowes
think they were 12 bucks? comes with rouge too.

I think those are some good ideas for polishing, but I also think he is looking for advice on how to get the wheels to the point of polishing, without hnd sanding.

nothing will look good unless you put time and work into it. the results will be worth it in long run. but you will have to sand it first depending on how bad they are.if there is no clear coat and lighthly oxidized you can just buff them out to shine.

i bought a 2 inch sanding pad for my drill and it helped alot . i still need to do a little hand work but not as much.

I was gonna point this out

But you beat me to it…:stick: