Wheel refinishing?

Looking to get the wheels on the Evo refinished to OEM appearance this winter. Can anywhere ‘local’ do this?

alloy wheel repair
Ask for Ken Malette
http://www.awrswheelrepair.com/albany/

they do all of our work at the dealership, what you want done is a basic repair. they come to you to do the work… A+ workmanship and do everything from remove your wheels off the car, to unseat and re-seat the tires during the repair

Thanks. Don’t think they are coming to Ti though (without paying a hefty fee). I’ll talk to them about bringing them down!

trav myself or KrazyKid can do this

Thanks Dave. I’ll def be talking to you about this soon. Gonna txt you right now about a date for Evo(s?) paint correction.

what needs to be done? Any curb repair? Just a sandblast & respray? Like dave said, I have done many wheel sets. Just pick the color.

If KK or Big Red don’t end up not wanting to a friend of mine owns a shop and would respray them. Very nice guy, price and quality are also very good.

Powdertech puts down a kick ass high endurance finish. If you wanna go that route

what about polished Billet forged? I got a set of Bonspeeds and I need one trued and there’s curb rash on a couple others?

Thanks guys, yeah, I just want them OEM appearing. No heavy curb rash right now or anything

ok, like I said myself or mike can do this.

I am outa the polishing bidness! SORRY. that shit succkkkks! And I cant true them, just light file and buff/polish out.