wheelie-cunt vs. suckling the teet-cunt

Hey fuck ass, pour me a drink.

FUCK… ASS

or through viper windows. :ninja

Yeah thats for sure we all have faults. Some faults blend in with society others dont so well. its just that people make mistakes in life, or act like they do sometimes and it turns off people in a way that they dont feel like giving someone a chance, to get to know them properly. First impressions are a bitch. Call me a stereotypical person, a racist, hypocrite… what ever the case may be, but thats how it is. I havnt met you either, but I “know you” long enough on here and i can see you have changed alot over the year posting up on here. I still remember the lambo argument we got into over a year ago. Your bussiness was doign well and you were showing that a little and it rubbed some people the wrong way. We bashed eachother in the balls a bit and got over it. Now it seems like your much more level headed, and I see alot of great advise in your comments, more so than befor. But way back when I didnt want to say hello to you if I ran into ya, but now :thumbup.

I come off as a short tempered hot head on here alot who like to spout off with the flip of a switch, and the people that choose to meet me will see I am much different in real life. But having a short fuse on the internet and coming off as a rich kid calling everyone haters, driving a new “dream car” 180+ down a public road with others on it, threatening people over the comments a majority feel towards him and all the other shit make it a little harder to slip your mind and give him a shot when you meet up.

so to allllll the h8trs. :hugmahnutz

PIIHB

So wait, to not be jealous I have to swing off his nuts?

:rofl

Epic thread so far. Grade A shit in here

No, you just have to not give a shit what he does with his life. Apparently you do give a shit which is why you have been arguing against him this whole time.

And since you don’t know him personally, there is a reason you care and from what you have said it sounds a lot like jealousy, or ignorance.

I don’t know Tony well enough to place judgement on him in either direction, which is why I don’t and won’t.

It was cause he bashed a guys viper and I guess this guy busted
his ass for his money… But Tony had help from family so it’s not fair
for him to say shit when that guy worked hard and
Tony got his life set up for him.

That is hotwheels point…

I’ve been arguing because I wanted to see the kid come clean… I’m not jealous or ignorant… I continued to respond when he acted like a tool with his responses… And as I said to another member who called me RIGHT AFTER TONY CALLED HIM, I did it for a reaction and a reaction I got.

So use your own advice and don’t place “judgement” on what my motives are, since you don’t know me either.

Thanks.

Yea fight the world

Yeah. That just happend.

Kind of… It was more along the lines of here’s a kid who busted his balls to buy his car… And than Tony has something dick to say about it, cause his car is faster… The property damage had nothing to do with it.

I’d rather see people working to make an outrageous amount of money than people like my fucking neighbors with their no-show state jobs!!

Just to end this real quick… thanks to everyone who came up with valid points. I 110% am thankful for my family and also my job, i never said that i dont owe them a big THANKS for giving me an opportunity 9 yr ago. Also who ever said i lives in my parents basement is crazy b/c there basement is not finished and it makes me laugh, i actually just recently moved into there “in law apartment” that is totally separate from there house b/c i am actually saving for the house that i wanna buy…As for people saying its not jealousy, i think FRC cleared that up quick. I am not the jealous type, i love when i see people doing well for them selves, ANYONE that really knows me, knows that i work my dick off and have very good work ethic b/c that what i was taught since i was a little boy by my FAMILY. Also, to who ever said that they would have bought something bettter than a zr1 w/ “all my $$” is also misinformed b/c i bought the BEST thing i could afford, i dont have “crazy $$” like everyone thinks. Whatever tho for all the people that only know me over the internet feel free to come over and say whats up at the lot or LV or anywhere for that matter and im sure you will see im not that big of a dick…unless im provoked and then clearly i will stick up for myself and fight til death for what i beleive. peace out

You drive a Corvette. Obviously you’re a dick. :wink:

fuck you. some of us work.

Hey tards w/ the e-muscles comments - Stop trying to rain on the parade and ruin the funny. Sit back and enjoy. Thanks.

I am surrounded by Joe Bruno and his family…

:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl:lol