Wheelie practice

This is not a stunt video. We know we do mediocre wheelies (hence practice) and we know wheelies are stupid and dangerous. ENJOY!!

youtu.be/zqFileKr9KY

Who’s on the RC?

Looks like someone has a nice track in the backyard.

Suprized I didn’t see more 3 wheel or 50cc? wheelies as those shoulda been cake.

Poor Buell :lol

And while it’s all fun and games a wheelie in the on coming lane into a blindlike turn can’t end well.

You really don’t know? cmon now, he’s on the forum!

Wasn’t sure if that giraffe was Brooks or not. :lol

With that said, still not sure.

Sully sell his RC?

I thought he did and I don’t think I have ever seen Sully do a wheelie…but I know the giraffe does…

Picture of said giraffe on a early in the year ride we were on a few years ago.
http://img840.imageshack.us/img840/4613/19248643.jpg

you guys wouldnt have been riding around Round Lake on sunday afternoon were ya? RC51 and GSXR?

On the off chance it was you… Drew and I were fishin and heard ya. I hard 2 piss poor attempts from the RC51 and a gay 1st gear power wheelie on Rt 9. If thats you guys, yall need more practice! :slight_smile:

Def not them.

You would have heard two twins, an RC and a Tiller (TL).

and the RC has no problems getting that wheel to come up, verified by yours truly.

vouch. lol

Not doing any wheelies on streetbikes, sorry. Give me a dirtbike and I’m game, lol. RC’s suck for wheelies on stock gearing. (Ask Matt S, If he can’t wheelie it,no one here can.)

Sully doing wheelies on streetbike=road rashed Sully :lol

Nice vid, and :rofl @ 1:24

nice vid, nice tune.

niceeeee

Haha thanks guys glad you liked it. The giraffe is who you think it is, and no gixxers all V-twins.

love the music

I felt bad picking on the Buell guy too, but he sure tried like hell!
As for the 3 wheeler, death trap. My friend jeff had a broken twist throttle on it that went WOT in any direction! I actually have road rash from it but no camera was rolling unfortunately.

yea this was deff not my best work… first time out for the year and realized the tire guys had 42 psi in my rear tire, 30 psi=much more stable. thing was following every crack in the road at 42… anyways i didnt buy it for that. but gives you something to do on straights

i can say the gearing is not the best for it, im only 1 up in the back and its sweet spot is about 75 in 2nd… really the only place it likes to be. i want to gear it 1 down 2 up so its better all around, but dont want to mess with speed and mileage.

You’re still the man to go with on a fun ride. Typically properly geared, and fun on the straights as well as twisties.

Down to just 1 RC now right?

yea just the original 02

Sweet! More time to dedicate to the other bike project!

Also if you know a day in advance you’re planning on riding, let me know I’ll see if I got it off. Sundays are typically good and every other Sat.

nice vid, Brooks this Sunday im gonna be riding after work (4) heading out your way, ill txt you. Let me know when you guys go out again, ill join ya if you want another bike on one wheel in the video