Wheeling Poker Room Open Tommorow

Finally… Wheeling is opening their poker room tommorow at 10am. Anyone going? Ill definatly be there around 7 I would say. :bigthumb:

Tempting for sure. I thought I read they wouldn’t be open until November?

Is it still 18+, or is it 21+ because of the tables? I’ll be going to Atlantic City next month when I turn 21, but who knows, maybe I’ll go to Wheeling, too :slight_smile:

Yeah, it was suppose to be Nov 1st, but I guess they are opening tommorow, I called them and they confirmed it. They switched everything over to 21, including the slots. I tried to get a hotel room for tonight, its booked solid. I bet there is going to be at least a 2 hour wait for a table.

Bah.

Atlantic City it is then!

fake id :dunno: :slight_smile:

I probably won’t go until the newness and crowds wear off…I hate crowded places like that.

P.S. Did they decide to do black jack too?

This will be the best weekend to rape idiots of their money, you know a lot of people will be going there because it just opened and not because they are good players. Im looking foward to it… when I called today, they said the poker room will be open tommorow at 10am, so im assuming they will be adding more games, because when I asked, I said are the table games opening up tommorow, she said just poker is opening tommorow… so im guessing black jack at a later date :dunno: im sure ill find out more tommorow.

www.gamblersanonymous.org/

sorry not into that site…

Waiting another few weeks > being arrested :blue:

good idea

I so badly would like to go and take some dead money off of those idiots let me know how you do mark

Oh yeah… we have a small crew going down there, lol… granted im sure there will be some good players down there but… majority of them are going to be people that dont play 3 times a week on average, etc…