Wheeling tonight for POKER.

Anyone else rollin down? Nothing special going on that I know of, Im just goin down for something to do. Drinkin on weekends is getting old. Id rather blow money and have a chance to win it.

it’s too damn crowded on the weekends, i like going down during the week in the evening.

Crowded = best.

If anyone is up for a trip, not tonight, I’m in. Or a home game. Shit, I’m more than comfortable playing for extremely low stakes (sub $1 blinds.) I just like playing. I have a small table and plenty of room to play.

Also going to Atlantic City July 7-8-9. Probably going to stick with 2-5 and 5-10 games out there.

i usually play blackjack and it’s hard to get on tables when it’s too crowded.

me and my girl were going to go down. think we’re gonna go next weekend instead

Went down, it was a little crowded upstairs. The poker room was full but there was usually always an open seat somewhere. Came out ahead which is always good.

last time I went I took $75 and used it sparingly. cashed out with $0.89
the only time I got excited si when the ATM dispensed money…

My girlfriend on the other hand took $100 down and cashed out with around $532.00
Ya she found her lucky machine…

I haven’t been down there lately. We have been playing a nice $5-$10 NL locally.

I have yet to learn the patience to play at $5-10 tables lol Im gonna play 2-5 next time down wheeling and see how it goes.

Yeah, it can be nerve racking… when someone puts you all in… its a lot more than $200-$300. At the $5-$10 at Wheeling, you really have to watch, there are a few players down there that are backed by bookies, etc… I usually hit up the $2-$5 tables down there… its a lot better than sitting at the $1/$2 tables where everyone sucks out on you. Sometimes the $5-$10 table plays $5-$10-$20 mandatory straddle . One night down there on the 5/10, someone had $26,000 in front of them, then floor took away the max buy in of $1500 and raised it to unlimited. They did that around 2am, people were calling the regulars to tell them how much money was on the table and there is no cap on the buy in and boy all the regulars started to roll in, one guy Bill bought in for $8000 that night.