wheels: gold is off, black is on (pictures)

Doesnt black and gold go hand in hand?

(ps-jk rick)

Looks like they are good at driving up driveways now!

same paint job i did on my rex wheels…looks good :tup:

and joe, dont hate on the black wheels…you loved them on the deuce :stuck_out_tongue:

Looks good :tup:

woot nice :tup:

lol. sorry i am confused. all im saying is that i like the style of the black wheels better then the other ones, but the black isnt my thing on your particular car. But if this is just your winter stuff then :tup:

:tup: I’m thinking about powdercoating my stock wheels black as well come spring

black wheels are almost always > *

:tup:

ahh, I see. I like the style of the stock wheels as well… and there are actually a couple good reasons for black. they were so beat up, that black was the only color that would hide all the scrapes and dents the best.

:c )

car’s are not to be referred to as “he” Janny…

The implied lesbianism is only a sidebar, I swear.

Nice Tires.

cars are not to be referred to as “car’s” Nikuk…

his name is Wallace, and he’s a boy.

thanks. I love my hakkas. I actually have traction now. weeeee.

are they black powdercoat? or are they black chrome? That first pic looks almost like black chrome.

at any rate, they look great :tup: however I’ve always been a sucker for the gold wheels on the blue scoobs

they were silver, sandblasted, then powdercoated black.

what gauges do u have?

For someone who is always correcting spelling you should learn how to spell the name of the tires (or tyres) you use on your own damn car.:smiley:

Boy that must be so humbling.:lol:

It’s spelled Hakkapeliitta.

Your welcome newbie.:stuck_out_tongue:

Thou hast welcome!

Black wheels + slow 4-door grocery getter = Always a winner

:tup:

nice :tup:

was you at the media play on walden on monday?>

:tup on the wheels

oil pressure, boost, air/fuel light show

not as humbling as it must be for you when you’ve spelled the contraction of “you are” incorrectly while laughing at me for the misspelling my tyres.
and what did I miss, one i?

It’s spelled you’re.

You’re welcome, newbie.

I was just testing YOU’RE grammar knowledge since you are the grammar police.:stuck_out_tongue:

Your so smart.

You’re Suby is so cool .