Wheels

1. Volk TE37 Gunmetal 18x8.5 +40 with 235/40 Goodyear Eagle GT’s 90% $2400
Come with centercaps, and replacement “VOLK” and “TE37” decals in black.

2. Volk SE37k Polished 18x7.5+40 with 215/45 Kuhmo 4x, two tires have camber wear. $1700

3. Enkei RPF-1 Silver 17x9.5+38
Two marks on one wheel, no tires. $750

^ This picture is my old 17x8+45 set, but you get the idea on fitment.

4. Sparco Assetto Gara Graphite Grey 17x7.5+45
New, never mounted. $500

http://www.tirerack.com/images/wheels/sparco/swap/sparco_ag_mgs_ci3_l.jpg

5. Mitsu GST 16x7+46 $200
In good shape, just dirty.

Will update. More pics of any set, on request. Looking for 18" Volk RE30, or Mitsu Evo 8 stocks, otherwise no trades.

what are the lug patterns on these?

wheel whoring

5x114.3 on all these.

I kinda want the gst wheels… :confused:

Bump

What tires are on the gst wheels and what size are they?

TE37 Those would be nice on my ss to bad its not 5x110

Jesus Red. Am I going to have to put steelies on all your stuff now?!??!?! lol

Firestone Firehawk 205/55r16

No you need a Honda, Acura, Mitsubishi… :lol

No way man, I still gotz plenty of rims. :rofl

goddamn 6 lug bullshit. i’d be on those sparcos like a hobo on a ham sammich if my truck had a reasonable bolt pattern.

Bump for a mofo :lol

Good seller. Would do business again. Free handies with all wheel purchases.

The black sparco wheels look like they may work. I’ll have to check backspacing.

They are 17"x 5x 114.3?

Red still have the sensors? let me know when you are going to be in the area next so I can grab them off of you.

Yeah everything I have listed here is 5x114.3. Those Sparcos are literally brand new. Got them off D.Gage last year, was going to throw them on the grey 06 SI that I ended up selling shortly after lol.

Yeah I got them for you. I will shoot you a text later, going to be Oneonta today, could swing out there tomorrow or Friday anytime during the day.

Sounds good. Do you remember which ones they are?? If not I can call tirerack and get the part numbers for them. Let me know. Not sure if you have multiple sets floating around.

[QUOTE=ReDevil;1059239]Yeah everything I have listed here is 5x114.3. Those Sparcos are literally brand new. Got them off D.Gage last year, was going to throw them on the grey 06 SI that I ended up selling shortly after lol.

Any idea the back spacing on your wheels in comparison to an 07 accord sedan?

Thank you.

Your stocks are probably 17x7±55, so the sparcos would sit closer to the fenders by roughly half inch. Would look close to the pic of my Tsx with the Volks, just 5mm difference

Ok, thanks. They won’t rub or have any issues though, right?

No, unless youre slammed, like 4 inches, you will be fine. And on that note; I have the form/function type 2 coilovers from my 04TL that would fit your car. One shock is faulty, replacement is 100, but I would let them go for 400. Have 5k miles on them, installed and removed by Wayne