When 820whp isn't enough...

I dunno i think garrett cores are made in mexico :lol

Some pics of the setup finished

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/afiturbo/003-2.jpg

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee28/afiturbo/001-3.jpg

absolutely insane. Nice work.

Musta been a tight squeeze to get the dp in there, any pics of how its fabbed up under there?

awesome work jesse… looking forward to seeing some videos of it in action… by the way, the valve cover and comp cover are an awesome color.

Wow i just really love the exhaust

looks rediculous :bowdown nice work!

Jesse, now this crowd needs 2 more things from you
1)dyno video
2)LVD track video
then they can finally cum after jerkin it for so long

srsly tho, nicely done man. very nice. what do you use for fuel? can it just run say 93 and then just go to something like 111? hows that work with your setup? do they make something like what i have on my car, where I can switch between say 89 and 93 programs just by pushing a button?

He would be a fool to bring that car to LVD given LVD sucks and he is across the country. :slight_smile:

oh, i thought that car was around here somewhere. still, a track video is in order. possibly an onboard video with good sound?

The A in AFI stands for Arizona :tong

you dont know much about cars do you… there is no way it would make 820whp on the old setup on pump gas, let alone the 4202 at the same or higher boost levels its probably running on something like C16(116) or VP import which is 120+ motor octane… pump gas just doesnt have the knock threshold of a race fuel.

and as an Oh by the way. the 2.7T engine isnt designed to run on anything less than 91octane. so i hope you arent using 89 cheap gas, if so i hope you blow it up.

i used 91 one time, but i’ve been using 93 the whole time i owned it

^ this dude nearly died if I asked him if he ran 87 in his car at the lot :stuck_out_tongue: ahhaa

hahahaha, i was like “NUUUUUUU!” <facepalm>

The car runs on q16 :nod

It is back on teh dyno now…so hopefully some numbers today

What sort of wheels and tires go on that when you race it?

thats the most bad ass fuckin car i have ever seen! that intake pipe is HUGE :wow

:lol

:+1 :shifty

numberz plz

who needs numbers? just say 1000ish and call it a day