When 820whp isn't enough...

2 and 5.

jess, what happend at vegas? heard the motor let go

Really? Is this true?

:+1

Car made 85x @ 40psi @ 8k rpm’s still climbing…The dyno was overheating so we pulled it off to tune the rest at the track. Not sure what happened at the track but we def. lost the motor lol. We havent pulled it apart yet, said screw it and partied all weekend in vegas and just back to phx this morning. Its bad though…one sparkplug is pretty much gone, hole in the piston and im sure the combustion chamber is pretty. It blew the valve cover gasket out by the manifold and caught fire right before the traps…pretty scary but could have been alot worse. We have an extra motor/turbo for it so i can be back together quickly though :slight_smile:

wow jesse that sucks :eek… but at least you have a spare motor and turbo laying around …goodluck with the rebuild man

were you driving the car? thats fucked up.

got any vids?

wow that sucks, can’t wait to see it back together and running :nod

wow, thats really nasty. it sucks that you go and spend all that time, money and effort into building that up to have it blow up on you

wow that setup is insane.

It sucks but it happens…Car should be back together this weekend, although im back in Albany the guys are working on it…

Some pics a friend took from this weekend…

niiiice. I love that car. That red coupe is nice as well.

did you get a vid of it run, or anything?

Wasn’t much to see…first pass was a 11.5 @ 144 off the wastegate springs (.9 bar) Second pass was a 12.4 @ 138…on fire lol

on fire sounds entertaining. :mwahaha

144?!

fuck

That’s fast. Too bad it let go on you. Both the civics are sweet rides.

Wow I can’t believe I just found this thread. That car is neeesty. Sorry to here it blew up.