When a girl you could potentially bang asks how many you've slept with...

He was modding an Oldsmobile Alero, what more information did you need to make this decision?

Don’t worry bout me, I’m strait as a circle :lol

I’ve had 2 relationships, the first one was good, we just grew apart, but it went great. The second one I got cheated on for a long time and didn’t know it, felt really stupid and such and have been kinda hibernating since then.

/Storytime

I knew that would come up, and alas, I have no defense to that. :lol

I think thats more along the lines of a fucked up mental status than a questionable sexuality actually.

The fucked up mental status leads to questionable sexuality. Come on you should know that

uhhh
:gay2

I didn’t know shift had those smileys :rofl

And I’ve never seen you with a girl k20 :gay?

:wtf

i have

I have. :ninja

Then I fail :(, but doesn’t change that I still haven’t! :lol I withdraw my apparent lack of argument.

me too but I think she was the community bicycle

so what ,i would of rode it to

I don’t think you’ve ever seen me more than once.
But I’ve seen you at the track a couple times and have heard you talk, too much resembles the fags I’ve seen…and your “straight as a circle” comment, was gay.

That was one, I also had my ex-gf at the lot once…I believe John saw her as well. It was the night I raced Failvis’ mobile last year when John drove it and put gas in it :rofl
The lot is the last places girls want to be, and the last place I would bring a girl.

oh yeah her to

Seriously. Lot + girlfriends = fail.

Although I do get a kick out of the clowns who feel the need to bring their significant others with them to the lot and then they stand there looking bored as hell :rofl

I only saw that one. Rachel?

I dont think Id bring a girl there. You guys (especially John) are way too brutal.

Not like Ive gotta worry about that anyway though.

:rofl yeah…although Seitz did that last weekend :rofl
But a lot of the tools that go there with shitty cars bring their gfs I notice, and act like it’s just a place to hang out…it’s like seriously, just go home and hang out :lol

hey id shake his hand if ya showed up wit a signifacant other paul

just wit a rubber glove on