Do you remember?

All the chicks you’ve banged? I used to, but I was trying to list them off for some reason, and I couldn’t remember all of them. As hard as I try, there’s one not accounted for, and I can’t get the order right for the life of me. I remember the first 3 and last 3 perfectly, but all the ones in the middle are a jumble. That’s not saying that I’ve slept with that many, I just have a crap memory.

So yea, do YOU remember all your lays?

You got laid?

^^LOL

i did this once when i was in jail for a bit, had nothing to do and the more i sat and thought about it the more i remembered and relized i have been with a lot of girls with the same names lol, like 3 stephs, 2 myriams, 2 ashleys ect. so i did a tally and i realize there are a few more since i got out back in the day, but my total number of chicks i have been with is around 35. well in and around. and no word of a lie my 240sx passion only gets them going more. i have got my fuzzy nuts wet a more then a few times in my 240. and yes i remember most of the times. the good times…

i`ve only done it once in a 240 i dont remember the name atm

The only time you get your dick wet is when it rains… looool jkjkj

ouch i hope you weren`t talking to me

Are you guys fucking midgets or gymnasts in your 240’s? I can’t fit anyone comfortably in my back seats at all.

nooo im just busting antonio’s balls…i remember me and schawren use to come to commerce to find Antonio busy playing warcraft or some nerdy shit lool but im still joking ant is great

my horn didn`t work so girl on top me leaned back her on her on lap:)

i have a couple friends that keep lists on there computer of the girls names. one of them even has the dates hahaha.pretty hard core

So how many guys have you been with? :wink:

LOL, did Shawren tell you who she was seeing before you? My turn to bust balls :wink:

I made a list. All those drunk one nighters are hard to remember

Haha, I actually made one too, but I’m not gonna post it, because I want Josh to sweat a bit trying to figure out if a certain someone is on it or not :smiley:

win ^^^^

same question for you fobwall
other than me , what dudes have u hooked up with
bahahaha

farmer

Aside from you, your dad.

:slight_smile:

does anyone remember there first blow job?

^^^^ fuck yeah, it took forever to get the taste outta my mouth

^^^ you knew what was coming eh.