who's had sex in their 240??

hahahaha dont ask why i thought of this, or why i care, because i dont really know. I can see it being a good thread tho lol…

for the record, I’ve done it. It was pretty easy actually. The seats in a 240 fold almost completely flat!

The sunroof factor is pimp too, adds a little romance factor to the situation (chicks like stars and crap like that)

once… never again though, the most uncomfortable experience ever… well wasn’t that bad actually, but I didn’t feel adventurous, just weird…

i can say it is a tough attempt. but a fun attempt anyways lol

GT

I used to get head from my ex girlfriend in my 240sx all the time but I only had sex in it once.
I will have to agree with Pavel on this one, it is way too uncomfortable, so I never bothered to do it again. However Im sure I will be tempted enough by some girl somewhere to do it again.
As for the Buick…Ha, ha now that’s a different story, that car has seen so much pussy it’s unreal :lol: Big back seats, front seats all the way forward and limo tints all the way around :naughty: :lickmahpussy: :69: :boink: :cheers: :sleep: !

hahah buick put their kids through college because of their sexable seating

was the question sex in or with ? I may be guilty with one of those two situations, but I’m not telling. :cuddle:

pavel u think its uncomfortable , try doing it when ur a fat guy , … needless to say the rear window got the money shot … hahahhahaa

Fat guys can have sex?

If Hector can do it what the hell have I been slacking for?

Sex in a 240, never done it, never want to.

Looks terrible, I like to sprawl around when I go IDB.

Fold down the back seats in the explorer plug in the BYOB Inflateable
Bed into the cig. lighter hit the go button and giver’ some GUSTO!

its not about being fat or skinny, chubby chasers are awsome

The S14 yes. With two ex-gfs.

hahaha

best thread ever

very uncomfortable - i wouldn’t encourage anyone to try.

Are we including on the hood, and against the door?

twice…if on the trunk counts…

once in the back with the seat folded down…stupid CP strut bars…arg.

jeeps MUCH BETTER.

thank you :stuck_out_tongue:

yeah this is going better than i hoped it would lol

i havent tried yet in the 240, im still trying to figure out how it would work in there.

Now in my honda thats a different story, since there is actually room back there lol…

you’d be crazy trying it in the backseat. fold the passenger seat flat is your best bet me thinks

just once for me also and i told my girlfriend she put the crack in the lid for the center console and she felt bad

…it was already there.

Never in the 240 but in my parents old truck the night before it was off lease in the back seat and now we have a lincoln LT i might try in the bed of it. nice in roomy

going on 6 times now either her on top with me in shotgun or missionary again shotgun and she broke my console lid right off **##!!
when the weather is better i’ll show her teh hatch.
she likes the danger of getting cought and i had to pull out a couple times b/c the cops rolled by and stopped for a sec. then rolled on
I was counting my stars after, i tell ya…

soo, anyone want a pair of used seats from my 240??
anyone…?

to add to this question wheres the best spot that one has chosen for the “threesome”.

now if you go to the mentioned spot and see someone just roll on.

I’ve given 'er at area 240 in the front office parking section (wach for patroll)

also the lakeshore park beside ontario place is good just more risk

and just about any industrial area is a safe bet.
:ky: :bj:

sweet post

Lol i have been busted before, i was like that looks like a cop, she looks up goes no its just a taxi and the boom spot light and cherries go on. the cops had a good laugh.

girl kicked my ground cable off the strut tower and car wouldnt start after

it was awkward.

in mah white teeeeee