When it rains it pours

well last thursday my starter broke and i had to get the SS towed. Yesterday i blew the intake gasket on the SS. last night after BWW meet, the brake line in my Bonny blew an i only had rear brakes (30%) driving home from monroeville. I get to my hill last night and i put the car in 1st, stand on the brakes and pull the ebrake and stand on that and i couldn;t get the car to stop on my hill and it kept gaining speed so i cut the wheel down a side street and drove up my hill and pulled into my spot and threw it in park. I had to get it towed this morning. What’s next???

sorry to hear that. maybe the green one will be stolen from clairton?j/k wanna sell those rims?

dude, you got some serious bad luck

Originally posted by Gnocide
sorry to hear that. maybe the green one will be stolen from clairton?j/k wanna sell those rims?
not yet, i have the same idea you have about using them as core deposites for some 15 x 8 or 15 x10 GN rims

jeeeez its obvious:rolleyes: I was near him over the weekend: :eek3:

Originally posted by Shaggy
jeeeez its obvious:rolleyes: I was near him over the weekend: :eek3:
anytime your around a car shit goes wrong

sorry to hear about it

fuuuuuuck, my dad gave me and update on bonny, i had a broken sway bar link, worn pads, worn rotors, the WHOLE ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM WAS NOT WORKING!!! a cracked hose on the right side and a hole in the rears’ line. I think blanyer cut my lines like he pulled the ebrake on kurts camaro.

Originally posted by Cutty
fuuuuuuck, my dad gave me and update on bonny, i had a broken sway bar link, worn pads, worn rotors, the WHOLE ENTIRE BRAKE SYSTEM WAS NOT WORKING!!! a cracked hose on the right side and a hole in the rears’ line. I think blanyer cut my lines like he pulled the ebrake on kurts camaro.
:eek:

well if we woulndt have been going 160 last night racing down 22 you woulnd have had to slam on the brakes so hard when we almost rearended that evo and the sti :smiley:

i heard his rear breaks lock up and scared the shit out of me

check ur pm’s

speaking of the EVO and the STI both got reckless driving tickets last night for racing through schenley park.

Originally posted by Cutty
speaking of the EVO and the STI both got reckless driving tickets last night for racing through schenley park.
:eek: :eek: :eek:

schenley park is no joke

no way…damn and they wanted me to go

why would u race in Schenly? :confused: PGH cops are ALWAYS there!!! dumbasses i swear.

lol, almost every sunday if i’m alone i’ll take a quick romp through the twisties but racing someone is dumb. PGH cops aren’t there that much, thats practically my back yard. BJ said it was a sting cause about 5 cars converged on them.

the twisties in shenly park is where alot of bikers ride at nite

probalby followed them from the parkway…

I drive schenly every day so its almost my backyard too; i always see cops thru there.

not to mention the sheer number of people in that park…