When you do a build like mine, you get a lot of question...

well, he does know a decent amount about what he’s trying to do, it’s just painfully obvious that he lacks the experience and skill to do this…

its sounds like he has done a lot of research to and knows theoretically what will work but like u said…he just doesnt have the skills…and like u also said he isnt doing any of his own machine work as u are and that alone is $$$$

how in gods name did you continue having that conversation… lol

as bad as it sounds, he is probably going to learn a fuckload though. (granted it will be by doing it wrong)

LOL, :rofl:

Is anyone …besides Newman actually reading aaaaaaall those IM’s. Fuck, I gave up after the 3rd IM.

Kid at some random meet: Yo, you know that RB26 e30?
Random ricers with internet access: Yeah, it’s freakin sweet
Stupid Kid: Yeah, that guy ctnewman is helping me with my AWD 240
Random ricers: OMG YOU KNOW TEH NEWMAN!?!?

:picard:

I cant even begin to describe how much I hate people who browse forums and think they know how to build a car properly.

:tup: to newmans patience… i asked lots of questions today too… mostly about rap music and what not… but still

stand up guy with a world of knowledge… fairly cultured too… I can prove that with my new “mixtape” :-p

This is where you label “Dumbass” and run and hide.
This guy is a dreamer with neither the knowledge nor the skills IMO. All he has is a fat head. If you don’t know how gearing works at 22 then you are a failure.

Please send him a copy of my signature as a response.

x2 nice!!

Wow, i didn’t think you’d make a thread about it.

I’m MidShipCivic, sorry to inconvenience you. I won’t bother you anymore.

PROVE IT… that would be amazing

holy fuck, he has no clue how much work it requires to get the engine recessed that far on a 240sx

doing so requires hacking the pedal mounts out of the car while you build the new firewall, then relocating the pedals and relocating the brake booster IN RELATION to the brake pedal

and then your windsheild wipers are probably in the way

and 9.5" of engine setback = shifter is way to fucking far back … like seriously in the center console compartment

and the radio is only like a foot from the firewall, so thats a massive waste of dash space on the engine alone, add in the bellhousing …

ugh …

edit: and if he cant manage to come up with a dual a arm suspension design using Susprog 3d, lol… so easy to do (at least on paper so to speak)

BUMP:

I saw his username which had RB and 26 in it, which prompted my question.

Lol, good luck, pal.

ugh, You have a lot of patience.

You smiley faced at a guy. Minus bro points.

newman, you are a very patient dude

11:47 sprocketbash411: but i don’t think you fully grasp the logistics of what you’re trying to do

This

I’m sorry, but this is why all the NEWMAN haters need to eat it. Everyone says “You’re riding his sack” or some shit like that. At the end of the day the man is right. I know there are at least 1 person reading this that is already saying “Look at that nut licker…”

Dude, I have met Newman maybe 5 times. Never had a beer with him. But respect the fact that he knows his shit and will admit when he doesn’t. He is a decent guy and a blast to shoot the shit with for the limited time I have talked with him. I mean you’re not going to judge Lafengas’ for his fab skills, Onyx for his professionalism and organization, or Fry for his comedic delivery and well placed timing. Right? (Hold the “more” sac riding comments, Fuck You, it’s all true).

So I ask you; why do people try to bullshit their way through something they know nothing about or hate on it because the have nothing to compare it to?

Fact: Over 500 views on this thread and NO ONE has argued with the info. But you get all kinds of tightass fggts that bitch in other threads when someone compliments a well thought out design/idea or asks an off base question just because they may not understand it.

FUCK YOU.

For those that think this is way off in left field thank you for not being a dickbag in the first place :tup: and hopefully the ones that get offended will off themselves so NYSpeed can run smoother…

/Rant

JUAT?

Look at that nut licker.