When you go to work....

Do you get pissed when someone asks you to do your job?For instance you make a shitty hourlywage plus comission for the work you do.If I asked you to mount 4 tires. would you bitch? throw things?go into a 20 minute rant about how easy my job is compared to yours?Although 6 months ago we had the same job and you stepped down because the job was to much stress.I seriously think I work for a retard to work program that helps the mentally challenged find jobs.

so the guy is higher in rank or lower?

wat

my thoughts too :confused:

wat

nitro manages a bunch of people that make NYSpeeder’s look like brain surgeons.

i would fire that guy

So they trained chimps to change tires?

Yea i guess they were the control systems chimps that Prax laid off because their salaries were too much.

we should see if this would work…

There are certain parts of my job that I hate, if thats what you mean?

hes pissed that a tire tech who used to sell tires up front with him (and demoted himself because of stress) got uppity when nitroinsane asked him to do his job, (gave him a work order from his sale of tires to a customer) which is change tires.

reading comprehension ftw

reading comprehension ftw? :squint:

shut up, it looks like you hit your keyboard with a baseball bat to get that username.

The job is the shit end of the stick here.When it is slow.You will clean floors,put away new tires,and other easy tasks.Then you do basic mechanical work.Which is what makes you money. I would love to find a job that pays you to watch tv(if anyone knows where said job is please lmk).Nikuk has witness the lack of maturity that my co workers have.In the fifteen minutes he was in my store I sent 2 people home. I wish we could find people that want to work and want to make money.

nice…
I remember sitting around at my old crappy/easy job.

The coworkers would go get high in the pit.

Hire the handicapped… at least they are fun to watch.

I would have hit your head instead if it was around at the time, poor planning ftl???

Joe where is this job i need a new one i have limted mechanical knowledge but i learn quick and am good with my hands(i jerk off alot)

We have had 2 people apply in the last 4 months.One of them worked 4 days.We have yet to see him in a month.His tools are still here.He does not return any calls.

:fail:

your place is not alone in this. One of the reason i got out of the business was because the attitude/work ethic of employee’s(or lack there of).
The monkey comment never worked that well for me. i often would say i can teach a friggen money to do this and that would shoot the employee for the day. when i really got pissed at my employee’s i would grab a burger king application and tape it to their tool box.

I’ll bet that you would get much better results with a $1 double cheesburger…

Just like monkies… they work better when food is on the line :smiley: