When your bored! For serious

I was looking threw the videos I made on Youtube and came to notice this small thing.Liam, I <3 SR20DET were chillin on msn throwin down some youtube vids and this came about

My first legit track day was Dunnville back with S1DC guys in June of 2008(going based on video publish dates haha) and man…I thought I was able to do alright. Now I looked over the video again and I seriously was like WTF!!!

Youtube gayed the sound cause I didnt put track titles…but still WOW!

This here was I believe my 4th time on the track UGHHH Lol. I also didnt edit this video my friend did. LOTS OF OG Cars/People

That was prettty much it for me and track days in 08. Then at the start of 2009 I was fortunate to score a job working at Sg-Motorsport and went with Briggs on a lot of his days aslo got rid of the flat green sil40 and bought a 180…as a few of you know. Also in 09 Pants, Briggs and Drift Posse were all pretty supportive, thanks!!

First video of 09, at this time my car was 288whp(I think) Untuned!!

Then after a few days with Briggs Test/Tuning his SG Built s14 I was able to drive alot more.

1st or maybe 2nd time I drove on Fabi. My car was now tuned and at 300whp with a gangster SG Alignment.

Alas, year ender. Just random bits I threw together…Most from the last day of 09

Probably pretty gay i made this post but whatever fuckers I’m bored and now time for bed.

epic lineupppp thanks for shoutout, nohomo.haha cant wait to rip

Definetly got way better as time went on

Well as long as I’m going in the right direction… We will see where this year takes me. I just got a boost controller and did my headgasket to see how far I can go. I’d be happy to see 360whp. Also got some SPL Outter Tie rods with Tien Inners with the steering angle spacer. Looking to grab some Knuckles in the near. My suspension is pretty much stock other then coils and now tie rods :(…some one give me some freeee shit fuck!

I was also asked to roll with Drift posse!!! Super excited about that also!

Kool shit, I was the burgandy coupe beside you at the one cscs.

Well keep up the good work, i am cranking the boost high in my ka this year and we will see how long it will last for…
have a new swap ready to go hopefully by the time this one blows LOL

Dope vids man, Im excited for this year, hopefully ill be on the track with you

SPL’s are ridiculously beefy. I was surprised how well made they were when looking over them.

Tein Inners+SPL Outters=Pants exploding awesomeness

do you pick up more steering angle with the washer? Btw, who does modified knuckles? I wouldn’t mind having so much angle my suspension looks broken.

'Nother man date brah?

Martino…call me brah.

MA makes knuckles and a few other places in the states.

Very quick progress drifting wise. I started in 08 as well, and i still suck.

Nice drifting, these homemade videos really make me need to drift now, should be a few weeks till car is ready!

LOL.

this made me even more sad about dunnville

I’ve allways had a crush on that army/olive? flat green coupe with rb25 <3!!

PICS PLEASE :smiley:

Nvm, I’m drunbk

Twas not my rb25 coupe, that was ted “HEATW” I dont believe he hangs here much. I had a flat green hatch before the coupe sprouted. Tho the coupe was pretty tight.