Where and How to get rid of random wood (not boners)

I can’t keep burning it lol it’s taking fucking forever and the cost of marshmellows and hot dogs is starting to outweight the cost of just paying someone to take it. Is there a place I can just dump this shit off at for a fee? I live in Cheektowaga but wood has to be less than 40 pounds and I have about 4000 pounds worth from the old owner (2x4’s, old flooring, trim, particle board etc).

Thanks,

Mike

You need to buy a woodchuck.

Probably your best bet:
http://www.budgetdumpster.com/buffalo-ny-dumpster-rental-new-york.php

Or if you don’t really have THAT much:
https://www.amazon.com/BAGSTER-3CUYD-Bagster-Dumpster-Bag/dp/B002U0KC2E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=hi&qid=1272507252&sr=1-1

Ive used bagster before and honestly they arn’t as big as you would think. Problem being they are only 2.5’ tall and will fill up quick, a full contractor garbage bag is taller than that. If you have 4k lbs of wood then you will need at least 2 of them, by then your pretty close to the cost a normal dumpster plus you could then get rid of anything else you don’t want. If you know someone in construction a dumpster can actually be pretty cheap. My brother is a contractor so when I redid my kitchen I used his account for a 30yd and it wasn’t much more than the cost of having 2 bagsters picked up.

Put it on cl for free. Every time I have dumb shit like that i do that and someone comes and takes it. It’s always surprised me what people will take…

^^This, unless you’re not comfortable with having a random CL person come get it. Could try facebook marketplace too. But I agree, it’s amazing what some people will take for free.

If it can wait till spring, I have a partial load in my trailer that I can top off with your stuff. Should still be cheaper than a dumpster, and less invasive. I’ll only charge you for the tonnage and maybe some gas money.

I appreciate the input fellas, and @1QUIKZ i may take you up on that. It’d be easy to drive my truck somewhere now tho!

Pm me some pics sir. :wink: I mean of the pile or w/e of course. I may take

Ah already got rid of it all! Guy burns it to heat shop, took it all.

Even better