Where are the Futher Mucking banner ads?

seriously howie, its been like a year.

http://phpadsnew.com/

20 minutes (max). Doooooo it.

actually howie, if you want to line your pockets, just setup an adsense account

The Banner Ads are probably sitting right next to my Rally-NY pics.

lol

Seriously, WTF Zwarbyt? How many years does it take to get some photos off of a harddrive?

that’s what’s loaded, that’s what is also crashing the server.

does anyone smell that? let me check the fan…oh yup, there it is, i foudn the shit, it is over here, uh huh it hit the fan. yep.

now i wait for zwarbyt to get really mad about this cuz i remember last time he was angry.

Well, that’s a new one for me. Sucks man…I don’t know a ton about this, but if you want me to take a look at the error it’s generating, let me know.

Good luck with it.

howie wtf over

and dozr come and get em you faggot fuck, suck them outm you gotta work for it shitbrick

:lol: … i love you.

He still hasn’t given you the pictures from Rally-NY? :eek:

When we get them up and running can we have a section whereby we purchase an “anything” banner space.

I would like to purchase, “Redgoober4president 2008.”

And since this was my idea, all proceeds will go towards my campaign.

would it be possible to put up just a gif image that rotates thru all the sponsors banners ? maypbe put a dropdown menu just below it for linking to the forum sponsors website’s, or maybe just link the gif image to the sponsor list thread ?

at least that way the sponsor banners are rotating at the top of the page …

I would be pretty pissed if i paid for advertising and had no banners for many months.

Stop complaining everyone…They take care of us well here at NYspeed so shut it

Yeah? You’d also probably didn’t know that I extended contracts the time that I didn’t have banners up did you?

Hence why certain people who are only advertising for 1 month have been advertisers for many months, and not to mention some people don’t want/need banners.

:gay2: