Where can I find ricer headlight tape?...

You know, like the gay pink stuff on Newmans car, I figure if I have to tape the headlights on my race car, I may as well make it look cool and have a side benefit of less glare during the nighttime enduros I plan on doing eventually. I want yellow though, not Newman pink or ricer blue. I can order stuff online, but does anyone local carry it?

if your talking about like the yellow tint stuff, theres someone on honda tech who sells it, but its pretty pricey.

just to put x’s on the headlights? is it special tape? i carry yellow regular tape, not beige masking, but yellow.

If Rockblocker sells it pre-cut for your application their stuff is good. It isn’t just for looks, it’s the thick ‘light protection’ stuff, enough to protect glass lenses from rock impacts. Full coverage for my headlights and fog lights (they’re 5.5" round fogs) came to $49.99

I know they do yellow, clear, blue, and smoke www.rockblocker.com

They will sell generic squares of it, I forgot how much those are but it’s cheap. I know you were looking for local but I just wanted to put that out there just in case it is a better or less expensive option than what you were looking at.

its lamin-x