You're doing it wrong... v. tail light repair.

Saw this gem on the way home from work 2 days ago.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/ieatpaint315/taillight.jpg

is that DOT approved?? I used to love when people would bring in a car for inspection like that and then argue with me that it passes

nascar uses it, its gotta be good. they don’t call it 200mph tape for nothing.

Looks like its just covering a hole, not holding it on. Who cares?

REALLY? HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU GOING TO SEE THE BRAKE LIGHT GO ON IF ITS COVERED WITH NON-TRANSPARENT DUCT TAPE?!?!

:picard:

:tup:

yeah they make colored tapes for that…silly hillbilly chrome tape

lol its your tracker isn’t it Penfold? haha.

haha :tup: well done sir

This is how you make an entire tail light out of red light repair tape and 100 mph tape. It held up for a while when I was still driving the car on the street. I broke the light out reversing full speed into an abandoned boat at Tifft.:mamoru:

lol oh Sak…

Ah, for some reason I was thinking both the top and bottom of it were brake lights. :shrug:

Don’t freak out or anything Jam. :wink:

Yes the overwhelming amount of red colored plastic in that picture would lead me to believe the same thing.

FUCKING FAIL

I am color blind fag. Go play with yourself.

Awww…did someone get their feelings hurt? :mamoru:

I am just bored of dealing with stupid fucking people on the internet who think they are the shit because they can insult someone through a screen. Then they usually have a lit of “people I don’t Like” in their sigs so the whole world can see their awesome dominance over the human race. Your 4700 post count demonstrates clearly just how cool you really are. :newman: Thankfully the internet has ignore features to deal with people like you.