where can i get an alignment?

Kinda a dumb question, but i cant find a place to get an alignment without having to remove the front bumper b4 i get there. Hybrid suggested a place called “Suburban” which is somewhere on george urban but i cant find any info for that place let alone a phone number… Any ideas?

Suburban is good.

He has worked on my vette a few times.

2255 George Urban Blvd.
Depew, NY 14043

683-5525

Ive been to Horbinskis before. They do good alignments but they are kinda lazy when it comes to nit picky stuff like dialing in -2 degrees of camber for auto-x with a 1/16 toe out.

575 dick road
Depew, NY 14043
716-683-6541

sweet thanks for the quick responses…

telling you right now like i told you before, you WON’T be able to get proper caster sweep readings without removing the bumper on a lowered 2G dsm…

thats easy enough …

steve, bring it to me b4 u go and ill yank your bumper, ziptie your turn signals to the frame and you can drive it over for the allignment

hmm im guessing that suburban will pull it off for me. They do a lot of lowered cars is what they told me… they charge 80 bucks an hour… argh… hopin its only an hour…

turn signals on 2gs are in the headlight housings, the side markers don’t blink

:slight_smile:

and JDMR2 is right, I took my mildly lowered 2g to him and he couldn’t get it on the machine. Sam had to take that bumper off.

lowered cars are one thing…the 2G front bumper just hangs retardedly low

just have someone on here take it off for you so you dont have to pay suburban to do it, b/c i guarantee they wont want to or just flat out wont :gotme:

had the same experience there…needed an alignment bad and I had no time to make an appoinment anywhere else. I won’t be going back.
I’ve heard good things about suburban and grand Island Auto tech. Goodyear On NFB has also been mentioned, anybody have experience there?

that whole legal thing of driving with out the bumper kinda scares me…
I have cops watching me as it is…but whatever… gotta do what i gotta do…