where can i get ATE super blue brake fluid?

Where in edmonton or northern alberta can I get ATE super blue brake fluid? I belive this stuff is a synthetic dot4 right? Any idea about how much I should be expecting to pay for a litre?
Thanks

Anyone help me out?

Tunerworks in Calgary has it for sure.

Not sure about Edmonton. Have you tried MOPAC?

Well I live 500km’s north of edmonton, so I wanted to know where I could pick some up next time I am there! Or else I have to check around at different places, and try to find places I have never been, and I don’t even know where to call just to check. That’s why I was looking for some help so I know where to check out.

Thanks for the advice!

No supply at Mopec … still searching myself

Need to flush the brakes before the next track day.

Can someone help a member out?"

Someone told me there’s a VW parts supplier somewhere in the west end that carries ATE brake fluid, but I didn’t catch the name of the place.

I’d be curious to know if they also carry ATE Type 200, which is the identical but ‘clear’ variant of the Super Blue. (so you can alternate your brake flushes between blue and clear fluid).

I just ended up going with a standard synthetic DOT4. Higher boiling points than dot3’s and better lubricating properties, and absorb water slowly. Like I’m going to need the little bit higher boiling point that the extra $10 per 500ml, will give me in the ATE. I don’t think I am going to cook my brakes that often!

How big of a difference does fluid make?

The search is over.

A place in the south side has ATE type 200 for $27.95 litre
Motul RBF600 is available in the West end for $23.00 per 1/2 litre

I found a on-line company that will sell me a case of ATE Super Blue and Type 200 for a good price that is a lot cheaper than locally. If your interested in some, PM