ATE superblue?

need to do my master and slave cylinder tomorrow (supposed to be colder monday). anyone local carry ate superblue?

Innovative Tuning. D’oh you said tomorrow, and they are closed tomorrow.

KS Maybe? But Again, I have no idea of their hours or if they even carry it.

blast.

i know i have some somewhere from my last track event, i just have no idea where it is

Unless it is unopened it probably isn’t good anymore.

iiiiiiii neeeeeeeeeeeeeed bblllllllueeeeeee

I have two unopened cans of it here I’ll sell you.

RBF600 is better and about the same cost… you might want to look for that.

…fixed.

i want my ecu back.

eh… it’s brakes, not a place I look to save money. I don’t think it cost me more then $30 in fluid to do my brakes with RBF600.

Call raceshopper, they are in syracuse, you will have it tomorrow.

Er, just noticed this thread is 3 days old.

Anyway… http://www.raceshopper.com/

Just an FYI for rochester folks… We stock the ATE stuff.

-Em

That’s about 4-5 times what it costs for the ATE fluid used and most people don’t need something better. If you’re doing track days and you’re boiling ATE, by all means spend the extra money. We stock RBF600 for those that want it.

We always have ATE Super Blue and TYP200 (same thing but gold) in stock for pickup or shipment.

got some from innovative. thanks guys!

you do have a valid point… I guess at this point, anything less then $100 involving a track day I consider dirt cheap. but that’s just my warped perspective.

Time for me to find some “racing lug nuts” to sell you. $75 for a set, so they HAVE to be better than what you have now!

You’re quite welcome.

Brent the RBF600 does really handle higher temps…it’s just that most people don’t need it.

Oh, I know it’s better, just being an ass. :slight_smile:

:frowning: :frowning:

My stock lug bolts come in at about $7 a piece… $140 for the set.

I would hate to find out I needed it when coming into a corner a little hot. Not that I road race or anything. Just saying…

-Em