Motul Brake Fluid???

Does anyone know of any places local that carry Motul RBF600 or RBF660 brake fluid???

Thanks

I don’t know of any… buy it online… and remember the the containers are smaller so you’ll need more of them.

and remember that it needs to be changed more often and therefore superblue might be a better choice for most people even though this takes more of a beating before overheating.

i would call the sport bike/motorcycle shops in the area… they may have it or know where u can get it locally

How much do you need? I have about 3/4 bottle or rbf600, perfect condition I take the air out of the bottle.

I think I got it at bob weavers or mabey freewheeling cycle. $11.99/bottle…

just use superblue

Yeah, I did read that it has to be changed more often…

I may just do the superblue or the Castrol SRF. Anyone know where to find that stuff local? I think Innovative has the superblue but I have not heard back from them yet.

SRF is super expensive… I do think that I heard superblue was availible at innovative, if not I’m sure other local places will have it.

I believe dmoffitt has an entire case of RBF600, if you PM him, he might sell you some.

innovative always stocks lots of superblue just call them to make sure if you dont want to make that 1 mile trip

LOLZ I think it’s .25 miles from my house…

Damn it Schaef, just get the Superblue like we’ve all told you for the past 2 weeks…

If you can’t get it from Innovative I have a brand new can in my garage for $15.

I’m going to swing by there on the way home from the office…:thankyou:

How did that work out for you? Better on the track?

X…

Called all around today and finally found someone who stocks Motul fluids locally…turns out they’re a NY Speed Vendor… Dezod Motorsports. :tup:

For future reference Swerve also sells Motul fluids as well