Brake fluids

Hey guys, trying to find some place local to buy Motul rbf 600 for the Z. Or a comparable brake fluid, dot4. What kind do you prefer? It’s time to change it. Thanks! :smiley:

super blue $10, a local performance place has them, but can’t think of the name!

Well it’s a start, thanks! :thumbsup:

found it, here is the site!
apex

ATE Super Blue Rocks for the price. Plus the color makes it easy to bleed if you havn’t used it in your system before. The cheaper route would be to goto most any local autoparts store and check out valvoline syntec thats pretty good too.

any synthetic fliud like valvoline at advance auto

LOL Funny, cause I am going to flat out friday at beaverun :smiley:

Thanks to all you guys! Much appreciated!

Just ordered a new set of Hawk pads too! Can’t wait!

motul from summitracing.com

Ironic… I too am running at BR next Friday plus I have some RBF 600 waiting for me on the front porch (UPS delivered today) along with new track pads. :slight_smile: I assume you will the Z at BR?

Yep bringing the Z, unless hubby drives the A6 separately (he hates riding in the Z lol)

Crud: I would have ordered it but have a tues appt for them to do the pads/fluid! :smiley:

you let someone else work on your car, especially something as easy as brakes/fluid :slap:

The A6 is a great track car. Ok, maybe not… however I have been on the track with a few in the past.

:rofl: we DO have the sport suspension…It’s actually a decent handling, fast car (we got the V8) for a sedan…

I’ve driven a few A4’s (B6 and B7) with the sport suspension and I must say it’s not too bad for OEM stuff. Good call with the 4.2 V8 vs. the 3.2 V6.

:smiley:

Ah your going to beaverun lol. I know a few people going up on the 23rd for the ferrari club day, but no one going on friday that i’ve heard. Yea go straight for the motul or ATE blue. And keep a eye on your brakes during the day, BR is not kind to brakes. Which Hawk pads did you get?

the hawks jackie put on her car a lil while back were amazing

I just got the Hawk HPS pads, been running the fronts for 20K miles and love them…

mintex>