Where can you get a decent philly cheese steak?

i forget the last time i’ve had an excellent sandwich…

Jims steakout is ok, but super overpriced. I go there when i’m hammered at 3 in the morning, and the cf sub tastes excellent.

Beleive it or not, one of the best CF subs I’ve had is at the building restaurant in the old Larkin building on Larkin and Van Ressler. Second floor, the place is called Larkin Street Exchange or something. I used to work in that shithole building and it was a very nice place to go to. CF subs are monster and only like 5 bucks for a large.

here is a long shot… anyone know where you can get a good philly cheese steak… actaully in Philly… i’m headed there tomorrow lol

since when are you going to philly on a fucking tuesday?

IDK… my brother was like hey wanna head down to philly and get hammered…

i’m like sure … why not… i don;'t know whats gonna happen… i hope i don’t get shot

http://photos-160.ak.facebook.com/ip002/v50/87/62/15700073/n15700073_31232160_7028.jpg

mmmmm from the original Pat’s where rocky had his in the movie

mikes subs in kenmore philly cheese steak OMG

word up x234123432143241

first thing i did when i got to philly lol

what did you get…

i got a “wiz with” and i orgasmed like 3 times

i finally found one take-out place near me that carries chicken fingers and has a chicken finger sub, no other pizza shops have them, only wings. On their menu they list it plain with mayo, lettuce, and tomatos and they always look at me funny when i request the fingers shaken in hot sauce and blue cheese instead of mayo, im hoping they get used to my request so i dont get the crazy eye when i order.

jims steak out for the win, best ive ever had, right on elmwood ave in buffalo

LOL… just got normal cheese. Then i saw the wiz on one and i wanted that :frowning:

way to much pepperoni on that shit dude.
made me kinda sick