Where could i find a aluminum race jack?

I am shopping around for a aluminum race jack, but Canadian tire didnt have one that looked stable

and princess auto, well the location I want to for Mississauga, had one but that was the demo model and didnt want to deal with that plus they had told me that they are NOT going to be re-stalkin this particular model for a while

so I want to ask are there any places that sell aluminum race jacks with the following specs:

Aluminum Race Jack with Single Piston Pump — 1 1/2-Ton

any suggestions?

thanks

Canadian tire has an awsome michellin 1.5ton alluminum jack sturdy as hell and low profile too fits nicely under a slammed car, was on sale a while back for 150!!

Princess Auto has the yellow ones. I got mine for like $120, reg price is $200ish.

If you go and ask them, sometimes they give you their special price even though its regular price.

Do not get the princess auto jack (the blue low pro one) it literally fell apart on me trying to jack up the 240 and it actually bent the jack. This was after about the 15th time i used it so you can consider that fairly new.

really? It fell apart? Luckily mine is still holding up after 2 yrs of use. If you still have it, i’ll take it and get it exhanged at Princess auto.

If anyone is still interested on the blue princess auto jack, it does go on sale once in a while for $99.

get the michelin 1.5 ton from CT. I have one and I love it, my buddy Nick (blue s13) can vouch for how sweet it is next to the Princess auto cheap aluminum one.

hmm…i alrdy own the alum. michi one from CT. but my car is REALLY SLAMMED and i have issues with my fmic clearance aswell as rear bumper clearance. so if you manage to find one that can clear lower than the michi one lemme kno too!!!

I have the yellow one from Princess Auto, bigger then the Blue one but still light enough to pick up and move around. I have to jack up the drivers side, put 2 pieces of wood under the tire, then I can get under the front cross member. I am lowered on coilovers with a greddy front lip and its not that much of a pain to get the car up. I have not had a issue with it, and I did have the small blue one which I broke and returned and upgraded to the Yellow one.

remember, you can always drive up onto bricks and then get the jack underneath the front cross member. the thickness of a brick is like 3".