2003 Grand Am

Private Seller:
2002 Focus Wagon
1977 Trans Am 400
1999 Camaro Z28
2003 Kia Rio Cinco
2001 Jetta 1999 Camaro Z28

Mini (dealer, towne)
Mitsu Evo (Dealer, Metro Lexus (threw Egay))
Wifes old GSR (Egay)
Del Sol (here)
Jetta (egay)
Audi (here)

My wifes bike (here)
My Bike (a friend)

cars . com PRIVATE SELLER

Craigslist,Lancaster PA.

In the past i have found my cars through Autotrader or car forums.

Usually private sellers via any means.

Private Party off of LS1tech.com in Missouri.

Private Dealer? -> Stealership (although I tore them a new asshole on the deal) -> Private Party.

all private party… autotrader, ebay, craigslist, and car specific forums

Well this month me, my best friend, mom, and cuz all bought new cars from west herr. Love the people there. We all got good deals.

things tend to go after 15 years? and the exhaust was because it was not the original from the car, it replaced the aftermarket one.

but enough about my car

Private - (Newspaper)
Dealer - (Thanks Dad!)
Private - (Big E)
Private - (Newman)
Private - (K Cuv)
Dealer/Private - (had a dealer purchase the car off of a private party)
Dealer - (Basil)
Dealer - (Basil)

Current car is from Northtown

Northtown

hmm about 50/50 but good to know that alot of you guys bought your car from a private party. Ive been looking at a few cars but i hate buying a car from a young person which seems to be the problem when ever i find a car i like.

Integra in avatar: Ray Laks Acura certified used. They knowingly hid the fact it had an accident history though it wasn’t on the carfax yet. Used that against me when I tried to trade in for a new Honduh. Never will deal with those cons again.

Integra not in avatar: Private party, great deal :slight_smile:

All 8 of my cars have been bought private party. Both my bikes have been bought private party too.

Private party all of them except my current. Only car I’ve ever gotten from a dealer.

All Rochester…

04 WRX - VanBortel
04 Endeavor - Cortese
05 STi - VanBortel
05 Evo - Private Party
08 STi - VanBortel

VanBortel is the best place in the northeast to buy as Subaru imho… ask for Karl.

Cortese sales sux… preasure to close the deal right out of the gate… service is awesome.

All but 1 car that I have had was bought private party. Keyser Cadillac was solo dealer purchase so far in 07.

Walters Chevrolet in Elkland, PA, via ebay motors. Also private party in NC via leasetrader.com and private party in kenmore via autotrader